Age of Ancients Recruitment

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790

Tyriavis

Tyriavis

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
* Specifications as to when and where you will be recruited
ASAP, I want to get to work on citadel

* Why you would like to join
I was in a skilling clan but leadership stopped logging in, people stopped capping, cit fell from t7, it was time to move on

* Maybe a little about yourself
I'm a first year high school social studies teacher, I work a lot and it takes a lot of my attention during school year, but I have a lot of summer availability. I do my absolute best to cap every week at cit.

19-Feb-2017 17:40:42

pieces of m8

pieces of m8

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, I'd like to join

* Specifications as to when and where you will be recruited
ASAP, I can cap tonight. Currently at GE but I can meet at pretty much any lodestone
* Why you would like to join
I miss being in a clan for the community and xp rewards and this one seems like the best for me
* Maybe a little about yourself
Been playing RS on and off for 10 years but mostly off - total level is 1550. (But I'm active now!) I also enjoy League of Legends, Skyrim, and many other games. Oh, and sometimes I do real world stuff like work.

13-Mar-2017 02:37:11

MuskyStick
May Member 2023

MuskyStick

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
after no lifing runescape day in and day out to fulfill my life long dream of joining "age if ancients" i was refused. degraded, neglected, abused, and harassed to each ends of the earth because i wasn't "knowledable" of the game as they claimed i should of been with my current statute. I was called many rude and disruptive names such has "retarded" and "a waste of life." Somehow them even acquired my personal information and managed to start sending me tons of abusive emails that led to even more harassment and attacks on my family members which none of them even know.

13-Mar-2017 03:07:50

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790 Back to Top