Age of Ancients Recruitment

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790

Jadee
May Member 2011

Jadee

Posts: 1,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I once made a belt out of watches.

It was a waist of time...

P.S: I have transferred Dvne's bronze star rank to Jjjguy (name now changed to AoA Dvne) as this will now be his main playing account.
Fun times to be had at - Age of Ancients -

21-Sep-2013 15:06:58 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2013 15:21:42 by Jadee

Zaku V2

Zaku V2

Posts: 961 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
* Specifications as to when and where you will be recruited: I was recruited within the 'Looking for a clan' Section of the forums by Ninetales x

* Why you would like to join: Clan seems layed back & according to your members you all enjoy skilling. Plus you have a good Tier Citadel which I wanted!

* Maybe a little about yourself: I'm 20 years old and work 6 days a week, Saturday is day off. I enjoy playing Guitar in real life & I play RuneScape as a level 4 Skiller.

I'm a novice within Clans as I've only been within a couple within my RuneScape gaming experience. I've always been a Solo-Player with a few friends but since the release of Clan Chats I've been within a few clans which have either been closed or I've left due to varios reasons (mostly due to them changing to a more pvm based clan, which doesn't suit me).

21-Sep-2013 15:13:09 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2013 15:15:41 by Zaku V2

Jadee
May Member 2011

Jadee

Posts: 1,372 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaku V2 said :
* Specifications as to when and where you will be recruited: I was recruited within the 'Looking for a clan' Section of the forums by Ninetales x

* Why you would like to join: Clan seems layed back & according to your members you all enjoy skilling. Plus you have a good Tier Citadel which I wanted!

* Maybe a little about yourself: I'm 20 years old and work 6 days a week, Saturday is day off. I enjoy playing Guitar in real life & I play RuneScape as a level 4 Skiller.

I'm a novice within Clans as I've only been within a couple within my RuneScape gaming experience. I've always been a Solo-Player with a few friends but since the release of Clan Chats I've been within a few clans which have either been closed or I've left due to varios reasons (mostly due to them changing to a more pvm based clan, which doesn't suit me).

Welcome to the clan :)
Fun times to be had at - Age of Ancients -

21-Sep-2013 16:43:29

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790 Back to Top