Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

DrinkDrain0
Jul Member 2019

DrinkDrain0

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Jolter°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

06-Dec-2017 18:48:54

CassyKitten

CassyKitten

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: CassyRoll

Preferred to be called: Cassy

Combat Level: 117

Total Level: 1532

Previous Clan: Society of the Owl

Current Goal in RS: Well, mainly make friends, but also to be apart of something bigger than myself, to have a purpose other than skilling all day.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: For as long as I have membership, Yes, I take much enjoyment in capping as early as possible.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Jolter, friend from our previous clan.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Um, to be honest I dont know

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I am an american, I live in indiana, first started playing a couple years ago with my sister in a well developed clan but after she had problems with her child and could no longer play everyone,including myself gave up for about 6 months. With being recently fired from my job Iv found that I have plenty of time to do anything, so for now I just sit and do anything that can make me money, as well as chat.

06-Dec-2017 19:41:40

DrinkDrain0
Jul Member 2019

DrinkDrain0

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°CassyRoll°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

06-Dec-2017 19:43:34

XExcisionX

XExcisionX

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: XExcisionX

Preferred to be called: You guys can come up with a clever nickname if you please, until then X or Excision is fine :)

Combat Level: 111

Total Level: 1666 and going up fast

Previous Clan: N/A

Current Goal in RS: Current goal is 92 mage, 80 slayer, getting the fire cape, and leveling my lower level skills

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Sure, don't know how but I'm sure you guys will teach me

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yep

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Ya'll posted on my thread

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: My own thread, chose you guys because the clan was established on my birthday XD

Tell us a bit about yourself: Easy going guy, I work a 9-5 job and have a girlfriend so I won't be on all the time but a substantial amount in the evenings, weekends are hit or miss. I want to learn more about the new stuff in rs3 and I feel like you guys can really help me out with that. Honestly just looking for a fun group of players to do various activities and skilling with. I do have discord no guarantees I'd be in it all the time but I'll definitely poke in here and there. Anyways, hope you guys like what you have read and I receive a message or invite soon! Thanks for the consideration!
Bass BOOM in a room full of fat tunes

07-Dec-2017 01:43:42

CrudeFam

CrudeFam

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° XExcisionX °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

07-Dec-2017 03:55:27

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top