Mar Member 2023

MissLynx

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Misslynx

Preferred to be called: Lynx

Combat Level: 82

Total Level: 1188

Previous Clan: none

Current Goal in RS: just to have fun max and then boss.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Not even sure what that is. but willing to learn and do it.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: yes i have read the rules.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: scotchbear

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Vex

Tell us a bit about yourself: Just an average person trying to game and get along with the world and work like a normal human being.

06-Dec-2017 07:14:42

SpyroTrilogy
Apr Member 2023

SpyroTrilogy

Posts: 134 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ACCEPTANCE -colour version if anyone wants it :)

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°MissLynx°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

06-Dec-2017 07:15:35

Elder Dahlen
May Member 2017

Elder Dahlen

Posts: 117 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I found Sir Elfy at the Grand Exchange and asked him if he would invite me to your clan, but then he wouldn't do it? So I don't know to do about that but I guess I'm not cool enough to be a part of this clan? :( :( The World is Safe So Long As I Will Arise Again

06-Dec-2017 09:31:38

IIDXRED

IIDXRED

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: IIDXRED

Preferred to be called: Red, Sam.

Combat Level: 65

Total Level: 908

Previous Clan: None

Current Goal in RS: Get into priff / Max

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Sure

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: N/A

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have a maxed rs3 account that I quit for oldschool a few years ago. But oldschool got a little boring so I'm back to RS3 starting fresh on an Ironman!

06-Dec-2017 16:26:40

Jolter

Jolter

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Jolter

Preferred to be called: Jolter

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2736

Previous Clan: Society of the Owl

Current Goal in RS: Personally I just want to have fun. I'm talkative but i've my afk moments aswell. As in goals probably going for everything 120. I'm not a trim-comp guy.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes I do it weekly and will do it weekly.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yep.

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Crudebye invited me via the forums but haven't really spoke with him yet. Just all of the members who are online got me in :) .

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: My own thread.

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm Dutch. I'm a marketing and research manager. I've a girlfriend (yes it can happen as Scaper). I see RuneScape as a game that I play because I already play it for age, it's a bit like a guilty pleasure. The game makes me focused and keeps me focused on daily things I do. I do play other games on my PS4. People will call me honest and friendly. I can be a bitch when people try to be right but are not, but usually i'm cool. My main point is the social aspect of RuneScape, it's what kept me in the game for so long. I don't really mind what I do as long as I enjoy it.
||
10 year+
RuneScape veteran ||
Max
total player ||
Dutch
||
Silent Knight
clanmember ||

06-Dec-2017 18:45:07

DrinkDrain0
Jul Member 2019

DrinkDrain0

Posts: 80 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°IIDXRED°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´

06-Dec-2017 18:48:30

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top