Vyrsus
Apr Member 2022

Vyrsus

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:

Preferred to be called:

Combat Level: 81

Total Level: 819

Current Goal in RS: Experience the whole game.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Not sure what that means! Please teach me - I'd love to!

Have you read the rules?: I did!

Did anyone refer you?: I saw a comment that Missy 1S made!

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm coming back to Runescape after a long time, and after skilling a little, I want to experience all the game has to offer. I plan on buying Membership really soon, and thought I should join a clan if I want the /everything./

26-Jul-2017 05:57:07

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Inb4king

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact someone with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Coordinator of Silent Knight
.::
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

26-Jul-2017 15:02:47

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Leaderyu

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact someone with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
Coordinator of Silent Knight
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

26-Jul-2017 15:03:25

Sandmaster
Jan Member 2009

Sandmaster

Posts: 8,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Ancestral
Quick Find Code: 290-291-117-65924666
Leader: Sandmaster
Clan Chat: Ancestral
Why do you want to be allies with Silent Knight? We have clan friends/allies rank on our clan discord and would be willing to host events ranging from social events, skilling events, and bossing events.

Allies / Clan Friends of Ancestral are always welcome to any of our events and has an equal share of any loot at money making events :)
18 Year Veteran & Completionist Cape Holder

~ ... Strive to be the best version of yourself each and every day ... ~

26-Jul-2017 17:22:31

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Un4seenprob

Preferred to be called: Una

Combat Level: 138

Total Level: 2474

Current Goal in RS: 99 runecrafting & divination

Will you cap at our Citadel?: yes

Have you read the rules?: yes

Did anyone refer you?: no, I saw you were quite active recruiting on the forums.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am returning to RS after taking time out for a year or so and have always enjoyed being in the company of a good clan. I do have a pretty hectic real life, between family, work and voluteering but I have more time to get online now and look forward to getting back into the swing of things on RS :)
Proud Member of Silent Knight
Recruiting

28-Jul-2017 19:41:51

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top