Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Arisk Gud

Arisk Gud

Posts: 204 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~!~ Acceptance Letter ~!~

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸
º‹„¸¸¸„‹ C­o­ngra­tulations,
¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Kash

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact someone with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight!
::.
Deputy Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Completionist
I
MQC
I

24-Jul-2017 20:44:50

Crimsonapple

Crimsonapple

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

Username: Crimsonapple

Preferred to be called: Crimson

Combat Level: 103

Total Level: 1341

Current Goal in RS: make friends and get better

Will you cap at our Citadel?: I Agree

Have you read the rules?: Yes and i agree

Did anyone refer you?: Yes

Tell us a bit about yourself:Just an average player who just comes on with a couple of friends and we do minigames, quests and pvming together

25-Jul-2017 00:58:23 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2017 02:10:03 by Crimsonapple

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Crimson

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact someone with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of rank can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Coordinator of Silent Knight
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

25-Jul-2017 02:12:21

Arrya

Arrya

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Sansa92

Preferred to be called: Sansa

Combat Level: 22 (Have not been playing long)

Total Level: 301

Current Goal in RS: Right now learning the game more.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes.

Have you read the rules?: Yes.

Did anyone refer you?: Blingothing did on my forum post.
Sansa

26-Jul-2017 02:01:36

Missy 1 S
Oct Member 2021

Missy 1 S

Posts: 4,010 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Sansa

Coordinator of Silent Knight
I
Maxed
I
Recruiting

26-Jul-2017 02:26:15 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2017 16:42:33 by Missy 1 S

Amock

Amock

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Inb4King

Preferred to be called: Alex or King

Combat Level: 57

Total Level: 628

Current Goal in RS: Getting a bond then working towards all the quests. currently finished all f2p quests other than Beneath Cursed Tide. Current money making method is cursed energy, would love to help clannies by selling it to them.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: I don't know much about this, but after a short introduction I'm sure I can pick up this up, and help every single day.

Have you read the rules?: I have, very comprehensive and detailed. I appreciate the dedication put into this clan requirement page.

Did anyone refer you?: No one has.

Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Alex, And I've been playing runescape on/off since 2008 ish. I started rs when I was around 13. I'm currently 18 years old, my brother recently got me back into rs3, and too say the least I'm enjoying it all. I have played oldschool runescape under the username: phreefoodpls. My favorite thing to do in-game currently is questing and moneymaking, but i'm sure when finally obtain my sought after bond my interest will change seeing as how i'll have the entirety of runescape to enjoy.

Note: The last time I've played rs3 was before eoc. So i'm very much a "noob". I do enjoy learning new things, and I am rather quick to pick things up.

I'd love to be apart of this clan. thank you for reading my application.

26-Jul-2017 03:08:51 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2017 03:09:58 by Amock

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top