Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for October.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

I selected the candidate with the most votes and I am proud to bestow the honour of awarding
Sandmaster
as our member of the month for October. Commendable mentions to the shortlists. To
Huey
for coming back home and joining back into our clan again. Many of you recognise his many talents and I know he has more to give. To
Adrenalex
for his continuing support as an astonishing Admin and applying his hand to pretty much everything. To
Missy
for making sure everything runs so smoothly. To
ilovedogs
for being there and leading so much support to the clan and
Akhram
for settling in and gaining so much respect from everyone.

Sandmaster
has stepped up to the Organiser role to lead his own team. He has brought back the offsite and continues to work extremely hard behind the scenes. His maturity and dedication to the clan is seen by everyone and we all appreciate your commitment and judgement in all matters.

Congratulations
Sandmaster
you deserve this recognition.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

29-Oct-2017 23:18:21

Sandmaster
Jan Member 2009

Sandmaster

Posts: 8,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump, thank you for the honor bling!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted and I hope everyone knows how much of an honor this means to me. It really allows the magnitude of the work you to to show who you impact and how important it is to try to help the clan and its member grow. Know that I can not do this alone and I rely so heavily on my team, so thank you to Adrenalex, Rzous, and Dylan for helping me get the offsite back up and looking as good as it is. Thank you to Boryenka and Hellbread for your tireless work on the conflict resolution side. and Thank you to my team of admins (the SK Rave team). You all make it so much easier to have a larger impact on this clan and you are all a dream to work with. Best teams ever!

Congratulations to Huey, Adrenalex, Missy, ilovedogs, and Akhram for receiving votes and know that you are all super stars in my book. Lastly, thank you to all of the admin staff and members of Silent Knight! You all make me feel so welcomed, supported, and home. I look forward to our bright future together.

~ Sand
18 Year Veteran & Completionist Cape Holder

~ ... Strive to be the best version of yourself each and every day ... ~

29-Oct-2017 23:49:04

Sir Elfy
Oct Member 2015

Sir Elfy

Posts: 266 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:Sir elfy
Current Rank:recruit
Length of time in Clan:10 days
Why do you want to be admin?: to play a bigger role and for the use of ava's, was admin at last clan so used them a lot
Have you read and understand what is required to be admin?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not meet these requirements,(valid reasons will be accepted) you will have your admin status taken from you?:yes

30-Oct-2017 18:01:41

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top