Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Lukey RS

Lukey RS

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? 2589 (2653 virtual)

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? 17 Currently. (Previously maxed a character.)

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ? do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? Quite a lot of clan experiences. Varying from MAXED, True Maxed, Mining golds, To smaller clans, such as current: Time Paradox. Just with some friends, However it is becoming very quiet and not a lot is going on. Whereas i love to enjoy having a chat with people and getting involved in discussions!

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you? After guesting in the clan, I've noticed it is an activate, chatty community, Which is what i'm looking for!

• What are your expectations of this clan? I don't have expectations, I'm just looking for a new RS Home. New friends, Occasional bossing/skilling *events?* Or just people to do them with!!

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week? More than, i can usually put that time in within a day.

* Time zone? UTC +00.00 (London.)

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? I would like to finish off 200M thieving, Alternatively i'm aiming for Ralph pet! Alongside this, I would like to max a second account, Previously when i maxed and went on to Comp, I found a huge lack of content. However now, there is 120's, Skilling pets, bossing pets, so on!

I really appreciate you taking time to review my application!

Lukeyyyy :)

14-Sep-2016 22:57:31

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top