Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Azukiel

Azukiel

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
3- Prayer, Woodcutting, Fletching

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
"do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places."

* What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of?
I haven't had too much time in a clan on Runescape because I've played on and off since '04 and every time I've come back from a break the majority of my friends have quit. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like though as I'm hooked on Runescape once more and am highly anticipating NXT (it's a big part of what brought me back).

* What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
You seem to have a nice community going and I like that you have access to three worlds with clan avatars. You also seem to be a dedicated bunch that I can learn a lot from.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
I hope to join a great community and learn a lot more about one of my favourite games! I'm also hoping to learn about and participate in bossing.

* Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes, I can almost always play Runescape for at least 5 hours per week. I do however work full-time as a software developer though so some weeks I might not be able to if we're gearing up for a large release.

* Time zone?
EST

* What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
Working towards Prifddinas, better combat stats / slayer and 99 fishing. I'm motivated by my own sense of self-achievement I suppose.

05-Mar-2016 22:12:52

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top