Forums

Domination - T7 - 2k

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380

Wondergirl
Apr Member 2020

Wondergirl

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that
you were a part of?
There were no active players in the clan besides myself so I left the clan.

• What do you know about the Domination clan, and what about it interests you?
I've heard that this clan is very friendly and always willing to help each other. And my interest is to learn how to skill efficiently.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
I would like to have guidance on ways to become a better skiller and better with the runescape game.

• Do you play Runescape at least 5 hours per week?
Yes, well over 5 hours a week

* Time zone?
Eastern time

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
My goals are to get more than 15 99+ within 6 months.
I'd also like to become a more efficient skiller.

05-Feb-2017 06:49:11

Suetekh

Suetekh

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level?

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)?
--Currently have 7 but been focusing on mastering other skills atm.

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^?
--Pretty much don't abuse clan avatar Warden :P

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of--
----Not much, Have found good and bad clans, and most of the time around drama. So I decided to chill and skill in a mates clan, so I can work on getting max levels. Was getting tried that it was super small, always fighting to keep avatars, and no one pvmed, as well as no events.

--I like how active ppl are and relaxing and even when theres a lot of people on it isn't too over baring and people know when to joke and when not too.

• What are your expectations of this clan?
--To help other and myself to getting trim before the beginning of next year or be close. To do a lot of skilling between here and now as well as pvming.

--I play at least 60 hours a week give or take until next year when work starts up again.

* Time zone?
--Arizona time, they have there own time in USA.

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them?
--My current in game goals is to get max and comp and then hopefully shortly after trim. As well as Get the newest and latest iteams/weapons. What strives me to achieving is proving myself and having a goal that I set years ago.

P.S. Looking to get avatar warden so I can do some extreme gainz in skills ;-)

18-Oct-2017 04:41:27

Sheep Brenin
Jan Member 2017

Sheep Brenin

Posts: 1,423 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Total level? over 2000

• How many skills have you achieved mastery over (99'd)? none

• What is the 3rd clan rule ^ ?
Members are to conduct themselves in compliance with Jagex' rules, terms, and conditions. The discussion of topics such as drugs, religion, and politics is not permitted in the clan chat. Last but not least, do not berate Avatar Wardens for clan avatars to be located at specific places.
not sure which is number three, but its one of them and i read it twice

• What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? TRT in 2016, and until recently Lost XP, left TRT because the leadership changed and so did the character, as for Lost XP i inly got one with one person, all be it the leader, the rest lacked a great deal of energy

I want a clan where I can maintain my fealty and skill to my leasure, I dont want chats, I dont want friends, I just want to be solo, but at the same time I like my fealty lamp, so ill help ur citadel goals, and ill help myself to ur lamp :)

• What are your expectations of this clan? Citadel fealty lamp lols

I do jots daily, x3, I do my daily, and i tend to either do laps in Hef or mess about on the arc

* Time zone? UK / Wales

• What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Agility and Herblore, and a few 120s on the Arc
Prostate
Cancer
Awareness

As they say in Chess, Check Mate!

14-Oct-2018 13:38:36

Quick find code: 288-289-68-65695380 Back to Top