-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

[#853FI0NFE]

[#853FI0NFE]

Posts: 116 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Aussiebrumby
Total Level: 2190
P2P Combat Level: 133
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? USA - But am an Australian.
Age? (optional) Older than my teeth, but same age as my tongue
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) current time? 6.36am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1 or 2
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Senetric
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Magic and prayer
Do you like Quests? Yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I was out of game for 12 months and left the clan I formed (TF - now known as Chocoholics) in the hands of someone else. They've changed it so much, even the name, so I don't want to return to that clan. I am a skiller, not a pk'er, so thought joining an Australian skilling clan would be a good idea. I am Australian, however, I am currently in the USA working.

16-May-2012 14:39:46

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations AussieBrumby, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

16-May-2012 14:46:39

hharts

hharts

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ablett
Total Level: 1961
P2P Combat Level: 127
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held?
I did not but I am happy to be in world 114 when possible. :)
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Australia
Age? (optional): 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
I love participating and doing things in RuneScape with other people and will be overwhelmed to be able to take part. My clan chat button is always on and can stay active in the clan chat.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this):
8:30PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
All as long as school doesn't clash with.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
Read all rules & history of the clan and they are very fair, I am fine with following them.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
Of course I will. :)
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
I am currently in a clan & in OmniSkillers as a guest but I am looking to leave my current clan for a more serious one, like this one.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Yes I will. ;)
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
Rammstine told my about the clan and redirected me here.
What are your current goals in runescape?
Short term: To reach 2000 total level.
Long term: Max Cape.
Do you like Quests?
Depends how I'm feeling, but I genuinely enjoy following a storyline.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
More than happy to max every week. ^_^
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers?
Previous clans that I have been in have not lasted long, low activity or badly organised. I am interested in this clan because it has a little bit of everything which I really like.
Cheers

25-May-2012 13:54:52

Cleric Ender
Dec Member 2006

Cleric Ender

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Ablett, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

26-May-2012 03:35:10

Ripped Cones

Ripped Cones

Posts: 2,558 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: J aay
Total Level: 2451
P2P Combat Level: 137
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? Yes, i will use this as will i also sometimes hang with friends on W31 if allowed.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 16
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes if im on, i work in real life too.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:00PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? As many as i can
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes i have and yes i will :)
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes i follow all jagex rules everyday everytime always have :)
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Left
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes i am :) I dont troll.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Ablett
What are your current goals in runescape? Max cape, 3 stats left. Comp Cape next.
Do you like Quests? Yes i like a good quest :)
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes i will whenever im asked :)
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Because my last clan was dull and boring, so i want a clan that can be more out there with set events and events that go ahead such, This is a clan ive heard loads about. And am finally joining it.

26-May-2012 11:38:29 - Last edited on 29-May-2012 11:32:16 by Ripped Cones

Tricenarian

Tricenarian

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Denarian
Total Level: 1972
P2P Combat Level: 121
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?: Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yeah
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?: Yes :)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) : 8:30 pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?: 5/6 on a good week. Probably 2/3 on a normal week
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I left a clan a month ago and I've tried two other clans before this one.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Moar lvls at lava flow mine told me about it :D
What are your current goals in runescape? 2000 total, Glacor boot set, 96 herb
Do you like Quests? 322 quest points atm :D
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? I'll enter the citadel and collect some resources each week. However, because of university at the moment i dont like spending time capping
>An Aussie clan with lots of events? Sounds perfect

29-May-2012 09:24:04

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Denarian, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

29-May-2012 09:30:19

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Jo b (3 spaces)
Total Level: 1831
P2P Combat Level: 111 (i think)
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc? now i do
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yep nz
Age? (optional) 15
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? on weekends
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 10:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? yes (i just left)
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? moar lvls
What are your current goals in runescape? all skill above 80
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because it sound like a nice clan and lots of fun

29-May-2012 09:44:10

Dino Juice
Nov Member 2023

Dino Juice

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
GDdemmon
Total Level:
P2P Combat Level:
Do you realise that the clans home world is 114, and It is recomended to make this your homeworld as this is where the events will be held, etc?
114 is my homeworld already.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
i live in australia
Age? (optional)
17 (18 at the end of the year.)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
yes, i will be an active clan member.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this)
i am not sure what this question is asking.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week?
hopefully 2-3, unless i have exams then maybe 1.
Have you fully read and understood the clan rules shown on this recruitment thread, and will you follow all of them?
yes i do understand them all and i am happy to follow them.
Will you follow all Jagex rules (No Botting, RWT, Luring, Scamming etc)?
yes i always do.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one?
i am not in any clans and have not been for quite some time.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
i believe that i will be.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers?
moar lvls, informed me of the clan.
What are your current goals in runescape?
my current goal in runescape is to achieve 99 mining.
Do you like Quests?
a few i do enjoy, but i only have 158 quest points.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources?
yes i plan on helping weekly.
i have heard about omniskillers, and the activities that they hold, i would enjoy to be apart of these activities.

29-May-2012 09:54:18

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Jo b (sorry not going to try to get the spaces right), you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Note that doing maximum resources at the Citadel over the week counts as a weekly event, which is handy if you find the event time difficult.
Thank you

29-May-2012 09:59:02

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top