Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Rul6qtpie, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you Reply

13-Jan-2012 10:15:58

Platelegs 2
Nov Member 2022

Platelegs 2

Posts: 488 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Platelegs

Total Level: 2136

P2P Combat Level: 138

Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? W49 is my homeworld =)
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? I will be at most events but i absolutely hate Gwd, its probably the only thing i might not go to. I love to talk ion the clan so i will be very active there ;)
What is the Event time for you? 8:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I'll try my best to attend all of them, but some days i watch movies at 8:30 with my family.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Indeed
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? I recently left a PvM clan that didn't do much PvM at all.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? By the owner, Senetric. He was very polite :D
What are your current goals in runescape? MAXING!@#!@#
Do you like Quests? When i think about doing them, no. But when i actually get into them, i enjoy about 90% of quests
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? I will try
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I love to skill, and i enjoy talking in clans and making new friends. Joining this clan also seems like a motivation booster for getting maxed =]
Ps, My name is Tim irl and i like waffles.

14-Jan-2012 12:11:30 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2012 12:14:10 by Platelegs 2

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Platelegs, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

14-Jan-2012 12:14:09

r3d skyz

r3d skyz

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: r3d skyz
Total Level: 1665
P2P Combat Level: 3
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yes im a aussie
Age? (optional) never ask a woman this
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes maybe a lil shy at first
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) around 8.30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? all i can fit in
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes!!!!
Will you follow all Jagex rules? always
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? have just left one
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? senetric :)
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 dung and slayer
Do you like Quests? i do as many as i can
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i need a clan that works well together and friendly :)

16-Jan-2012 12:29:51

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations R3d Skyz, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you Reply

16-Jan-2012 12:49:13

Maculele
Mar Member 2014

Maculele

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: maculele
Total Level: 2300 plus
P2P Combat Level: 136
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? aussie
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8.30pm flex
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? prob 3 or 4
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? always
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? r3d skyz is friend
What are your current goals in runescape? immediate = 99 sum and range, long = max cape

Do you like Quests? yes quest cape
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
my reason to join is wanted to do more dung with r3d as we need better xp =)

17-Jan-2012 08:46:36

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Maculele, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you Reply

19-Jan-2012 11:03:09

Chriss
Jan Member 2023

Chriss

Posts: 365 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Chriss
Total Level: 2306
P2P Combat Level: 137
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? 110 is my home world. but we all know that Jagex removed all the original Australian worlds. so 49 is the world i play on.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yep
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 5:30
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3 maybe
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? nope
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? senetric
What are your current goals in runescape? max cape. eventually.
Do you like Quests? yes i have quest cape and barrows gloves across 5-6 accounts
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? somewhat
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? skilling gets boring. talking to people makes it just that little bit more 'fun'

20-Jan-2012 16:35:36 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2012 14:15:26 by Chriss

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Chriss, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

20-Jan-2012 16:45:13 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2012 12:15:40 by Senetric

Roariing

Roariing

Posts: 283 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey this is lord roaring i join this clan about 5 months i think but i was a away for like a month then i got kicked i dont know y i got kick for it because i was away? so is there any chance i can rejoin the clan please.
Can u pm to me asap ty

23-Jan-2012 07:57:26 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2012 07:58:14 by Roariing

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top