Posts: 255 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Gnome Stompa
Total Level: 2193
P2P Combat Level: 135
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Y
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? NZ
Age? (optional) 19
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Y
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 10:30?
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? most
Will you follow all the clan rules? Y
Will you follow all Jagex rules? maybe :P
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Kikd for saying F***.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? nope.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? iChecky
What are your current goals in runescape? comp cape
Do you like Quests? quest cape, ye boi
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? No, no and no.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Coz cb is for scrubs <3

08-Jan-2012 09:42:40

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations MigaloBoutso, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you
Kasgas please add me too

08-Jan-2012 11:21:41

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Gnome Stompa, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you
P.S just for your information omniskillers also has rules against swearing and immaturity. 1 warning will be given, and then temp kicked if you break these rules. thought you should know

08-Jan-2012 11:24:00

Hankmeister

Hankmeister

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Hankmeister
Total Level: 2003
P2P Combat Level: 116 (106+10)
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? No, but I can make it W49!
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia.
Age? (optional) 17
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Always. :)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8.00pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I should be able to attend most of them. I'll probably come to 3 or so.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Leaving one now.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Senetric
What are your current goals in runescape? I'm going for 99 Magic, and then choosing another skill to max out.
Do you like Quests? Yeah (I have a quest cape. :) )
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? With pleasure.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I'm looking for a clan that acts like a real clan; has a sense of community, and can easily make friends!
Ga'al hunter extraordinaire.

09-Jan-2012 07:48:17

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Hankmeister, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you

09-Jan-2012 07:54:59

LadyLillith
Oct Member 2023

LadyLillith

Posts: 324 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there everyone.
Unfortunately due to medical reasons I won't be playing RS regularly enough to keep up with requirements to be in this clan. Therefore for now, I must request I be removed from the clan.
I would really like to rejoin in the future when my situation changes if it is ok with the clan leader and co-leaders.
Thank you for recently accepting me and welcoming me into your friendly clan and I do hope that in the future I may re-apply.
Yours sincerely,
Countess Dark Wynter

11-Jan-2012 11:02:24

Bdaws
Apr Member 2006

Bdaws

Posts: 898 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Dark Wynter,
Its unfortunate to hear that you'll be unable to play RS regularly, when you are 100% again just send any of the leaders a PM and we shall re-invite you.
Hope you get well soon, Bdaws.
Stuff happens, just gotta deal with it and move on.

11-Jan-2012 23:33:14

WishForWings

WishForWings

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: itz astonish
Total Level: 2186
P2P Combat Level: 133
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Age? (optional)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 5
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Bard003
What are your current goals in runescape? get comp cape
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? i have heard the clan is very proactive and also they are ver friendly.

12-Jan-2012 07:35:14 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2012 07:36:18 by WishForWings

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations ITz Astonish, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you Reply

12-Jan-2012 07:37:44

Nate

Nate

Posts: 948 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Ru16qtpie.
Total Level: 2117.
P2P Combat Level: 136.
Is W49 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? My Home world was 99, But I will definitely Change to W49 for the clan.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes, New Zealand.
Age? I am 15, But I am 16 on the 31St of January.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Definitely.
What is the Event time for you? 10 : 30 PM
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4-5.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I Used to be in this Clan 1-2 Years ago. I think my username was Phobos ii, and I have came back Because I missed it :) .
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 Dungeoneering (98 ATM) 90+ Slayer, and 80+ in all Skills.
Do you like Quests? YES! :D I Have 326 Quest Points, Will be Doing the New Quest this Week.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yes.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I have wanted an event Clan for quite awhile, and since i am "Maxed" Melee now, i Will be skilling alot more and it will be alot more enjoyable with you guys with me ^_^
Maxed but broke

13-Jan-2012 07:15:23

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top