Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations DrupalDave, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

23-Oct-2011 18:20:39

Fortwentey
Nov Member 2023

Fortwentey

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:
Total Level: 1710
P2P Combat Level: 126
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No
Age? (optional) 22
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? I will do my best to attend all events I can attend. Due to RL situations some times I have to switch my nights to days but that shouldent be to much of a problem.
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) I live in California so it will be 2AM in the morning for me.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Minimum 1, But I entend on 2-6
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Legions Burn
What are your current goals in runescape? My current Goals are to have fun, Raise some skills up, Meet some freindly people. I Entend to meet these goals by joining your clan.
Do you like Quests? Yah on and off. I dont like to do alot of quests at once but I do enjoy them when I do them.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Hmm, Im new to this as i just got back from a 2 year break. But yes.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? From what I have heard it sounds like a fun clan to be in. Thier are alot of events to do. People to talk to. And active. Also events happen around the time I am awake.

02-Nov-2011 13:17:48

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Fortwentey, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

02-Nov-2011 13:32:59

God 0_o

God 0_o

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
If you would like to join Omniskillers please copy the application form below, click "reply" to this thread, paste the app form and fill out the questions. When you have finnished click confirm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: Chaos Shaman
Total Level: 1946
P2P Combat Level: 114
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
Age? (optional) 18
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Very much
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) 5am
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? everyday
Will you follow all the clan rules?
yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Old friends
What are your current goals in runescape? 85 dung +50m hunter xp
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? gladly
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Looking for a good community to skill and come up with. Simple as that

06-Nov-2011 20:04:03

Acmene
Aug Member 2008

Acmene

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Chaos Shaman, welcome back to Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

06-Nov-2011 20:34:56

[#MEWL8FUSI]

[#MEWL8FUSI]

Posts: 558 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: re5p3ct69
Total Level: 1845
P2P Combat Level: 119
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? yea
Age? (optional) 14
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yes(when required)
What is the Event time for you? (Remember this) halloween or christmas
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? as many as needed
Will you follow all the clan rules? yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? no
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? a clan vexillium
What are your current goals in runescape? to get as high a level as i can
Do you like Quests? yes
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yes
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? because i love aus clans and im a skiller

07-Nov-2011 11:07:17

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top