Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

ZamLord

ZamLord

Posts: 360 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total Level: 1768
P2P Combat Level: 114
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Yes
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Clan Chat yes, Events I will in Holidays but dureing term not sure.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? Victoria:__________8:30pm DLS: Yes

How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Holidays 2+, Dureing term depends hopefully 1+.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yes recently leaving.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? I was looking for a new clan and noticed that senetric was owner! (I didn't know you made a clan lol!)
What are your current goals in runescape? Have fun.
Do you like Quests? Yes and No I go through phases where I just keep doing and then when I don't do at all 270 qp atm.
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? Need a new clan to do stuff with... Mostly talk and again I didn't know you made a clan Senetric!
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: C but I do skill every now and then (mostly for quests)
If you picked C, do you promise to make a variation of events NOT just combat ones? If events are ones I feel like doing and if team event if team is decent i.e I'm not going to Fishing Trawler with noobs that sink 50% of the time when I can solo 90% success rate.

24-Jan-2011 06:53:06

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Zamm Lord, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and have been added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you
P.S I'm a bit concerned about the making 1 event a week part when the term starts again as the clan requires you to be fairly event active. If you could attempt to make 2+ when possible, and also a variation (not just penguin events) that would be great.
P.P.S How do you know me? I'm not sure who you are.

24-Jan-2011 13:08:05

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations Spleeee, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and have been added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

26-Jan-2011 08:45:20

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top