Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

GrandSheep
Jun Member 2023

GrandSheep

Posts: 126 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: k0l0oter
Total Level: 2164
P2P Combat Level: 135
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yea its my home world
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? new zealand
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? yep
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 10:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 2-3 maybe more if im on
Will you follow all the clan rules? yep
Will you follow all Jagex rules? yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? not in 1
Will you be mature enough for this clan? yep
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? enchantress1
What are your current goals in runescape? 99 herby
Do you like Quests? not really
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? yea
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? looks like anice friendy clan chat

13-Sep-2011 12:01:30

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations K0l0oter, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

13-Sep-2011 12:19:47

S h a m o

S h a m o

Posts: 1,998 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: x shamo x
Total Level: 2354
P2P Combat Level: 131
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes it is
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? australia.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? I will be cc active, and attend as many events as i can.
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8.30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? It really depends on university and work, but ill try my best to get to any that i can.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Of course.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes.
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Recently left proslayerz w114
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I hope so.
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? From a friend of a few years, enchantress1
What are your current goals in runescape? Max Cape
Do you like Quests? I love them, and my quest cape :P
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Certainly
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? I've been looking for a friendly and mature clan ever since proslayerz started going downhill. and i've heard a lot of good reviews about this cc.
Cheers shamo :)

13-Sep-2011 12:42:42

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations x shamo x, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Ensure that you get in contact with a leader to invite you to be ranked as recruit in Omniskillers, if you have not been ranked yet.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
The Homepage is Located by Logging into the Clans part of the website and going to our forum there, it is called "OmniSkillers Home"
Please try to use the clan thread or other sources for the Event List instead of asking the Clan Chat, many people asking "what's event?" per day can be frustrating
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you.

13-Sep-2011 13:29:07

No Lyf

No Lyf

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Roscomagic
Total Level: 2373
P2P Combat Level: 138
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? It is currently my home world along with w86 sometimes
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Yes
What is the Event time for you (Remember this)? 8:30pm
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-4 depending on how busy i am
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Tes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? No i'm currently not in a clan and haven't been.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to the clan, or how did you find out about omniskillers? Craven Range / I K A D
What are your current goals in runescape? To max out
Do you like Quests? Sure don't mind them.
Will you attempt to help out with the clan citadel resources? Yeah for sure
Tell us quickly why you would like to join Omniskillers? It seems like a great community and i have some friends in there, also another way to pass time while doing the boring skills :P

14-Sep-2011 14:00:40

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Roscomagic, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

14-Sep-2011 14:34:10

krispy krame

krispy krame

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
Please fill out and post this application form onto this thread if you would like to join Omniskillers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: krispy krame
Total Level: 1702
P2P Combat Level: 117
Is W112 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?no,-yes.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-3
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Who advised or refered you to this clan? life force
What are your current goals in runescape?99str-currently 93
Do you like Quests? Yes-270qps
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: C) killer

15-Sep-2011 12:18:43

krispy krame

krispy krame

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application form
Please fill out and post this application form onto this thread if you would like to join Omniskillers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runescape Name: krispy krame
Total Level: 1702
P2P Combat Level: 117
Is W112 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?no,-yes.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? no
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 1-3
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Who advised or refered you to this clan? life force
What are your current goals in runescape?99str-currently 93
Do you like Quests? Yes-270qps
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: C) killer

15-Sep-2011 12:19:16

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Krispy Krame, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Thread trial list when you make your first event.
Thank you.

15-Sep-2011 14:03:57

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top