Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations 28 More Days, you have been conditionally accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

10-Dec-2010 14:33:18

Glacier Rat
Sep Member 2023

Glacier Rat

Posts: 364 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Glacier_Rat
Total Level: 2199 (will be 2202 within the day)
P2P Combat Level: 130 (will be 131 within the day)
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? I skill a lot in 77, and hang out with friends in another world.. so not sure fi I can do this.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No but my awake hours concur with aussie timezones
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Clan Chat I cannot be sure about as I'm staff in a few clans (sw, pc)
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? At least 3-4 during this month (possibly more when you start being more active)
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Yes, already applied to leave my old skilling clan
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes
Who advised or refered you to this clan? iAirbendi (dropped in on me while I was fishing rocktails)
What are your current goals in runescape? 2496 total (as is everyones)... 99 fish/herb/pray/mine/smith/con
Do you like Quests? Yes (I have a Quest Cape)
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: A) Omniskiller (46% combat/54% skill)

13-Dec-2010 14:45:03

239jsdf2dsfw

239jsdf2dsfw

Posts: 226 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Silly
Total Level: 1780
P2P Combat Level: 96
Is W114 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Sure
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Nope,although I have same time zone as the Aussies.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Sure.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? I'll do my best to attend them
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes
Are you in any other clans at the moment, or are recently leaving one? Nope.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes,although I may joke around abit but if it's too much for you,I'll stop.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? Some orange dude and some dude with a H'ween.
What are your current goals in runescape? 18M exp in RC at the moment and make more $$.
Do you like Quests? Nope.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer:B.

13-Dec-2010 15:05:34

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Glacier Rat, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

13-Dec-2010 15:11:59

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Silly, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
Thank you

13-Dec-2010 15:12:15

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top