Forums

-- OmniSkillers Recruitment --

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217

Senetric

Senetric

Posts: 1,340 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations flamingcosa, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
QFC for Omniskillers Home Page is: 90-91-54-59011555
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

11-Aug-2010 14:11:04

Damoo

Damoo

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: I Damo
Total Level: 1700
P2P Combat Level: 106
Is W112 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan?
P.S At the moment 112 is having huge lag issues, 114 is clans tempory home world. Yes, 112 was my home world until all the lag, so I now use 114.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? Australia. :)
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? As much as I can be.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? Mainly all the non-combat ones and maybe some combat ones. (Not very strong with combat)
Will you follow all the clan rules? Ofcourse.
Will you follow all Jagex rules? I already 'TRY' to, but yes.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? Yes.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? Shyboy36.
What are your current goals in runescape? Agile clothing, and then i'm not sure.
Do you like Quests? Short ones.
What do you consider yourself;
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: Skiller.

13-Aug-2010 08:53:01

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations I Damo, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
If you can please Bookmark the clan homepage, as it has more information about the clan (Event Timetables, Full Memberlist, Boss item checklists etc)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask a clan leader or co-leader.
Thank you

13-Aug-2010 09:29:45

Breadstyk

Breadstyk

Posts: 201 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Breadstyk
Total Level: 1924
P2P Combat Level: 122
Is W112(114) your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? yes, both, one for temporary.

Do you live in Australia / New Zealand? No but I am on quite a bit and I really was hoping that you could look past that...I haven't found a good clan..and I really like the way this one works as far as I read.
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active? Absolutely
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 4+, 3+ on bad weeks.
Will you follow all the clan rules? Yes
Will you follow all Jagex rules? Yes, always have.
Will you be mature enough for this clan? I believe so, lol.
Who advised or refered you to this clan? No one, personal interest in a good skilling clan, this one seems well rounded.
What are your current goals in runescape? To get 77 RC, then 91, and eventually 99.
Do you like Quests?
Yes quite a bit. =)

Answer: A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)

13-Aug-2010 09:48:44

Senetric

Senetric

Congratulations Breadstyk, you have been accepted into Omniskillers. please join the clan chat: "Omniskillers". You have begun your trial of 5 events and will be added to the Clan Home Page trial list.
Thank you

13-Aug-2010 10:00:07

MonkieRage

MonkieRage

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: MeetYourMstr
Total Level: 2052
P2P Combat Level: 114
Is W112 your home world, if not will you make it your homeworld for the clan? Yes.
P.S At the moment 112 is having huge lag issues, 114 is clans tempory home world.
Do you live in Australia / New Zealand?
Australia
Will you be Event Active & Clan Chat active?
Yes.
How Many events do you think you'll be able to attend a week? 3ish.
Will you follow all the clan rules?
Yes.
Will you follow all Jagex rules?
Yes.
Will you be mature enough for this clan?
Let's hope so! (;
Who advised or refered you to this clan?
Ted Man Son
What are your current goals in runescape?
99 farming!
Do you like Quests?
Most of them
A) Omniskiller (Trains all skills, skilling & combat are all averagely the same)
B) Skiller (Trains skills more than combat)
C) Killer (Trains combat more than skills)
Answer: Skillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

15-Aug-2010 04:26:40

Quick find code: 288-289-320-63947217 Back to Top