Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184

GIW Mamatoad
Jan Member 2020

GIW Mamatoad

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-• Application •--

Please answer the following questions in a post on this thread to apply for our clan.

Runescape name (RSN): imamamatoad
Names of your other accounts (if you have them):
Goals in Runescape: continuing to enjoy an outlet to relax while participating in an activity with my nephews, son, husband, and the friends I have made in RS over the past several years.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? I enjoy all aspects of skilling. Oddly enough, my fave skills are divi and thieving.
What are you looking for in a clan? I am looking for a group of respectable, mature (not age-wise!, but not immature, drama driven, begging, disrespectful, feel the need to act like a spoiled 6 year old, stress causing people!!!) I have been playing off and on for nearly 15 years and used to be in an awesome T7 clan that just kind of dissolved when the owner had to stop playing after several years and discord rose among the ranks. I don't like conflict or drama and decided to walk away from it. I have been in a couple of clans since, but haven't really found the right place. The last clan was a rather fledgling one that I thought I would try to help out but they didn't know what they were doing and didn't want suggestions. The one before that was a T7 but mostly a PVM clan and I was a bit put off when within the first week of joining I did an admittedly "noob" thing and wc'd. One of the mates wouldn't get off my butt about being noob and was so rude. Not for me! I want CB skills up to learn some bossing. Very fast learner w/patient teacher!
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? I can contribute doing cits RELIGIOUSLY! Also may not have the highest skill or xp total, but with nearly 15 yrs of RS exp, I may have insight to offer but only if wanted. Also, not even close to maxed but did get most xp b4 bonus xp and other xp boosts. Also have had to xp waste being mom, wife, FT job, too! :D
How did you find out about us? Searching forums for good fit.

21-Nov-2017 02:45:20

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top