Sep Member 2008

Taiyou No Ao

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): Taiyou No Ao
Previous RSN's: Never changed it.
Total level: 2719
Total xp: 767,101,182
Country and time zone: Finland, EEST
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Not active, probably cannot remember passwords either.
Goals in Runescape: Comp cape. Affording gear now that everything costs alot and nothing i know how to do makes enough money. Was gone for about 7 years, returned to RS about 6 months ago.
What are you favorite things to do on RS?: Ah.. I haven't quite figured this out yet. I used to love skilling, and questing. But not much of those to do anymore.. It'll come to me. :)
What are you looking for in a clan?: Company, tips, help with things i cannot do alone. And to maybe be able to help someone else too at times.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers?: I will help any way i can and contribute to the citadel. I believe that was a thing.. :)
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who?: Forums.

25-May-2018 15:20:25

Eat ThatCake
Jun Member 2016

Eat ThatCake

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taiyou No Ao said :
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Not active, probably cannot remember passwords either.
Goals in Runescape: Comp cape. Affording gear now that everything costs alot and nothing i know how to do makes enough money. Was gone for about 7 years, returned to RS about 6 months ago.
What are you favorite things to do on RS?: Ah.. I haven't quite figured this out yet. I used to love skilling, and questing. But not much of those to do anymore.. It'll come to me. :)
What are you looking for in a clan?: Company, tips, help with things i cannot do alone. And to maybe be able to help someone else too at times.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers?: I will help any way i can and contribute to the citadel. I believe that was a thing.. :)

Thanks for applying! A coord+ will review your app when one is available.
King
of All
Holy Penguins
| PENGUINS
i
PENGUINS
am
PENGUINS
the
PENGUINS
penguin
PENGUINS
lord
PENGUINS
bow
PENGUINS
down
PENGUINS
to
PENGUINS
me
PENGUINS

25-May-2018 15:34:19

Plank
Jul Member 2011

Plank

Posts: 494 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taiyou No Ao said :

Hey Taiyou,

Your application has been accepted. Please pm an admin+ rank or join the cc as a guest and ask for an invite.

Welcome to the clan :)

25-May-2018 15:39:42

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top