Forums

Modest Skillers | T7 | 2400+ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184

Svaboda
Jun Member 2023

Svaboda

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
--• Application •--

Please answer the following questions in a post on this thread to apply for our clan.

Runescape name (RSN): O1
Previous RSN's: Been rocking this name for over 3 years
Total level: 2735
Total xp: 1,613,072,279
Country and time sone: Norway +2gmt
Names of your other accounts (if you have them):
Goals in Runescape: Currently 200m Slayer and then all 200m
What are you favorite things to do on RS? PvM, Slayer or Grinding a skill in a most efficient way for a long periods of time.
What are you looking for in a clan? Just some i could have a conversation with and spend countless hours talking while grinding
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? When it comes to runescape i would say im pretty experienced and knowledgable guy and overall i find enjoyment in helping others.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Bad habbit of stalking people and examining people, found Mada, he refereed me here.

10-Jun-2018 21:23:37

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Svaboda said :
--• Application •--

Please answer the following questions in a post on this thread to apply for our clan.

Runescape name (RSN): O1
Previous RSN's: Been rocking this name for over 3 years
Total level: 2735
Total xp: 1,613,072,279
Country and time sone: Norway +2gmt
Names of your other accounts (if you have them):
Goals in Runescape: Currently 200m Slayer and then all 200m
What are you favorite things to do on RS? PvM, Slayer or Grinding a skill in a most efficient way for a long periods of time.
What are you looking for in a clan? Just some i could have a conversation with and spend countless hours talking while grinding
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? When it comes to runescape i would say im pretty experienced and knowledgable guy and overall i find enjoyment in helping others.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who? Bad habbit of stalking people and examining people, found Mada, he refereed me here.

Application accepted! Welcome to
Modest Skillers
! :)
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

10-Jun-2018 21:34:32

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top