Feb Member 2020

The Sheev

Posts: 917 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name (RSN): The Sheev
Previous RSN's: Mykiel
Total level: 2715
Total xp: 684,776,383
Country and time zone: USA Eastern
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Lord Shaxx (2142 Total, 88,507,070 xp)
Goals in Runescape: I've no goal on main, other than trimming some day or getting Master of All. My goal for Lord Shaxx at the moment is Untrimmed Invention, followed by Max.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? At the moment, I don't have a favorite thing to do, however, I'd like that to change by spending time with people who can help push me to the next level.
What are you looking for in a clan? A community that encourages others, who are also relaxed and non elitist.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Primarily by being active and obtaining that sweet nectar known as xp. But also, I'm a very friendly individual, willing to help at whatever I can/know how to. I'm planning on putting together a series for high level efficiency and early level tutorials for the surge of players that will come from the eventual mobile release.
How did you find out about us? If someone referred you, who?
A chance encounter with Urek is what led me to the name of the clan. Mainly because I'd never ran into anyone else who also reads Tower of God. We never talked, but I was happy to see the name of my favorite character from the series. I also typically ran into Joltik in the past before I took a hiatus.

09-Jun-2018 04:53:00 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2018 05:20:46 by The Sheev

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Sheev said :
Names of your other accounts (if you have them): Lord Shaxx (2142 Total, 88,507,070 xp)
Goals in Runescape: I've no goal on main, other than trimming some day or getting Master of All. My goal for Lord Shaxx at the moment is Untrimmed Invention, followed by Max.
What are you favorite things to do on RS? At the moment, I don't have a favorite thing to do, however, I'd like that to change by spending time with people who can help push me to the next level.
What are you looking for in a clan? A community that encourages others, who are also relaxed and non elitist.
In what way can you contribute to Modest Skillers? Primarily by being active and obtaining that sweet nectar known as xp. But also, I'm a very friendly individual, willing to help at whatever I can/know how to. I'm planning on putting together a series for high level efficiency and early level tutorials for the surge of players that will come from the eventual mobile release.
A chance encounter with Urek is what led me to the name of the clan. Mainly because I'd never ran into anyone else who also reads Tower of God. We never talked, but I was happy to see the name of my favorite character from the series. I also typically ran into Joltik in the past before I took a hiatus.

Thanks for applying! A coord+ rank will review your app when they come online.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

09-Jun-2018 09:09:56

Mada
Sep Member 2015

Mada

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Sheev said :

Hi The Sheev,

Thanks for your application - it's been accepted! Welcome to
Modest Skillers
! :)

We would like to invite both of your accounts to join the clan. :)

Please pm me or another admin, or join the cc as a guest for an invite.
--• Modest Skillers •-- T7 Citadel | Variety of skilling, minigame and PvM events.

09-Jun-2018 11:48:25 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2018 11:49:26 by Mada

Quick find code: 288-289-132-65963184 Back to Top