Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OpticalShoot said :
Srry guys i know that my question is strange but can i buy runescape bonds with paysafecard if i buy it in m'y country? I live in Québec canada^^. Tnx

You sure can. :) If you're able to buy it in your area, you should be able to use a paysafecard for anything that an RS game card can be redeemed for - membership, bonds, keys and runecoins.

Here's the Wiki page, too, if you're interested:
PayByCash - Using a paysafecard
@RS_Erehk

15-Aug-2015 04:48:44

Ez Nahooi

Ez Nahooi

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello i need a jmod or someone can help me with this issue

my computer got keylogged and my account bank got hacked i reported my account by misstake and it got locked for reason "account stolen" and i cant recover it only by manual recovery but everytime i appeal they deny it can anyone please help me? any jmods here? please help...

15-Aug-2015 14:49:59

Ionwe Hefin

Ionwe Hefin

Posts: 143 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, guys. Not really about the website, but about one of your old merchandise items.

Years ago, mom got a giant glass beer mug that said "The Poison Arrow" on it. We've drunk from it so much, that all of the printing has faded/chipped away. There's no way I would be able to get another one, is there?
Bwa ha ha.

21-Aug-2015 18:54:17

Kurai Haruna

Kurai Haruna

Posts: 16,423 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Though I like the fact that discussions in this forum board hold more reationality in comparison to discussions in threads located in other forum boards of the RSOF, it almost seems like the board is visited for that purpose alone.

Why not have it loosen up and keep it at a relatively "higher class" at the same time? ;)
Divine embrace,
Haruna

03-Sep-2015 13:12:44

Figment IMG
Jan Member 2007

Figment IMG

Posts: 924 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(backing up Unanswered Post above)

*sigh*
I have been to that section before. Was able to Download the world Map and some nice Wallpapers.
J-mods keep reporting in the news feeds about More great Wallpapers being added to the Downloads section.

Now...
How do I find that Section again?
Please!

EDIT [2 days later] -- I guess my issue is not important enough for an answer :(

10-Sep-2015 16:04:01 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2015 05:29:39 by Figment IMG

Mod Shadow

Mod Shadow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey Figment_WDW,

The section you're looking for no longer exists on the Runescape website itself, most of our wallpapers can now be found on our flickr album "RS Wallpapers". If you're looking for the new Vampyre wallpaper you'll find it in this newspost.

I really hope this helps :)

Shadow.

14-Sep-2015 09:33:36

Figment IMG
Jan Member 2007

Figment IMG

Posts: 924 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"flickr album"?

Who, what, where, WHY and How (If I ever wanted to go to ANOTHER Site) :@

You guys have already got me messed up with Twitter :@
I don't even have a Smart Phone.

"I really hope this helps"