W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Immortalized
Mar Member 2006

Immortalized

Posts: 34,061 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
CarpeDiem said :
how do i delete old forum posts i have made. i would like to clean up all my dead posts
It is not possible to "delete" posts here on the RSOFs. You can, however, have those posts hidden by a Jagex or Forum Moderator. Furthermore, you can simply opt out to edit those posts completely instead of having them hidden as this would be faster.

In any case, you may ask an FMod by using this thread: Forum Help V2.

this brings a very serious concern, is the RSOF not GDPR compliant?
Buy Zemomarks / Chromatic Partyhats safely here

14-Jan-2019 04:07:45

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not a lawyer, hence you may take my post with a giant grain of salt. But the Terms of Service states:

'You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us (including but not limited to posting chat) for any purpose connected with any Jagex Product (for examples, suggestions and ideas for any game or contributions to any gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, provided that Jagex may not use User Content in violation of the Privacy Policy. You agree to waive any moral rights to the extent permitted by law and that you will not withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use,. Furthermore you warrant that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.'

14-Jan-2019 15:42:50

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :
I'm not a lawyer, hence you may take my post with a giant grain of salt. But the Terms of Service states:

'You agree that by submitting any material of any kind to us (including but not limited to posting chat) for any purpose connected with any Jagex Product (for examples, suggestions and ideas for any game or contributions to any gallery page), you are giving us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, modify, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, provided that Jagex may not use User Content in violation of the Privacy Policy. You agree to waive any moral rights to the extent permitted by law and that you will not withdraw the submission or attempt to make a charge for its use,. Furthermore you warrant that you are the exclusive copyright holder in relation to the submission and that the submission in no way breaches the rights of any other person or entity.'

you're not even helpful
WAAAGH!!!

14-Jan-2019 22:20:36

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tophurious, it's ok to hate me. No problem at all.

I just tried to answer the question. All things we post here in RSOF, we legally license Jagex to use for purposes which I quoted.

15-Jan-2019 18:32:43 - Last edited on 15-Jan-2019 18:33:17 by Maynne

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Maynne said :
Tophurious, it's ok to hate me. No problem at all.

I just tried to answer the question. All things we post here in RSOF, we legally license Jagex to use for purposes which I quoted.

you wish you were worth the energy to be hated. your post wasn't useful which is why i said what i said.
WAAAGH!!!

16-Jan-2019 01:31:10

Maynne

Maynne

But it's worth your energy to post such negative comment towards a fellow forumer. Useful or not, that depends on the reader. You may not see it as useful, someone else may. That probability cannot be denied. You will not deter me or someone else from posting.

16-Jan-2019 10:24:14 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2019 10:25:03 by Maynne

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Maynne said :
But it's worth your energy to post such negative comment towards a fellow forumer. Useful or not, that depends on the reader. You may not see it as useful, someone else may. That probability cannot be denied. You will not deter me or someone else from posting.

perhaps use people's criticism to build your skills as a moderator. the negativity you perceive could be used to improve yourself quite a bit if you understood where it stems from.
WAAAGH!!!

16-Jan-2019 10:31:20

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

FiFi LaFeles said :
Calm down, folks.

Edit: Ah, good to see you've removed your attack on the FGod. It was a bit out of context and uncalled for.

i miss all the fun. fixed your post btw
WAAAGH!!!

17-Jan-2019 15:24:24 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2019 15:25:01 by Ghazgkull

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top