Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You may lose sleep during pregnancy for a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason may be, it is important to understand that insomnia is not harmful to your baby. Insomnia during pregnancy is normal and affects approximately 78% of pregnant women"

A-freaking-dorable.

I will probably bug this chat thread more often as I get over this particular symptom. Hope you all don't mind. (Or until I find an acceptable late night hobby)
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Feb-2017 03:47:00 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2017 03:49:07 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Wilf said :
I googled it and then chose to listen to it and then let auto play run some songs :)

I feel like the auto-play feature on youtube kind of just directs you to the most popular songs at the moment.

I mean, I started with deftones once and within 10 songs, I was hearing justin beiber. I feel like it always does something like this no matter what song I start out with.

27-Feb-2017 03:52:13

Averia Light

Averia Light

Maybe. I could find a better outlet soon or, better yet, actually sleep.

I did download the sims phone app, lol. Only problem is that it is addictive and actually keeps me up longer as opposed to having the intended affect of calming.

Grrr, affect or effect. I think I choose the right one. There was a mug with all the rules on it that I should order to help get the affect/effect rule down.

27-Feb-2017 10:27:41 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2017 10:29:48 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

I completely forgot we were discussing youtube. My bad. Like I said insomnia.

I sometimes get beiber as a recommendation, but it is rare. And yes, I have listened to beiber, because youtube made me a few times!! I don't always x out before the next song starts and beiber has definitely played...but am I cursed to always have all my autoplays include beiber for eternity??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I just figured it was an attempt to advertise the new songs so youtube could get money from it. But if no one else is experiencing it, then I guess not.

27-Feb-2017 16:44:57

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought autoplay was just pulling from the recommendations based on the same genre/topic of the currently-watching video. That's what it's always seemed like for me, anyway.

I always have autoplay turned off, though. :P
@RS_Erehk

27-Feb-2017 18:24:33

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top