Forums

Forums Quick banner link? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 278-279-204-66138866

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bumping this as we should not allow that this issue will be swept under the carpet. Jagex has to take action and correct the glaring mistake, for the sake of the very people who genuinely loves RSOF. The silence is deafening.

20-Feb-2020 05:16:22

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking in to see what happened about this issue, and I'm just astonished to see that the answer is: SFA.

The number of volunteers and former volunteers who have been vocal about this should give Jagex pause. These aren't people who gripe whenever any small change is made. It's because this change is REALLY, REALLY DUMB, and it hasn't become less dumb just because it's August now.

The forums are not going to die off quietly, and the forum posters are not going to give up and shut up if you just wait long enough, Jagex. You should be using and promoting your official forums.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

30-Aug-2020 04:35:32

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to thank everyone for their supportive posts (and bumps!).

This is a problem. No direct exposure for the forums is going to be one of the key reasons for its staginating activity.

A lot of forum veterans has stated their view on it and it seems that most can agree with eachother. I hope the community feedback will be looked at.

I'm also going to write up an overhaul suggestion for Forums, in hope that it regains some traction in the community. ;)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

30-Aug-2020 10:30:43

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumine said :
Looking in to see what happened about this issue, and I'm just astonished to see that the answer is: SFA.

you must be new here :D

On the plus.side they did eventually make a sticky about the photo booth.

30-Aug-2020 20:36:02 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2020 20:36:58 by Wilf

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've now locked this as it's run it's course... Also I'd like to point out I have no alt accounts that forum. So not sure why this individual is trying to assume credit for the thread. If they wish for the credit they can have it but I'm not affiliated with them at all!

Corder said :
I want to thank everyone for their supportive posts (and bumps!).

This is a problem. No direct exposure for the forums is going to be one of the key reasons for its staginating activity.

A lot of forum veterans has stated their view on it and it seems that most can agree with eachother. I hope the community feedback will be looked at.

I'm also going to write up an overhaul suggestion for Forums, in hope that it regains some traction in the community. ;)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

31-Aug-2020 16:00:50

Quick find code: 278-279-204-66138866 Back to Top