HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

Posts: 1,696 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just to recap what i just said:

-you cant prove innocence in rs just like you cant prove guilt

-i am extremely offended because i did work for my 99s and have actually sacrificed things in the past ( sleep, good grades, social life) to get these 99s and thinking about that itself makes me regret it. to accuse me of botting just pisses me off to the max

-i am leaving HLC forums not because im "scared" but because as u can see, this arguing goes around in circles because you guys cant think outside the box

example "he posted on a botting forum, so he MUST have botted"

that seems to be the HLC player logic.

04-Feb-2013 16:25:10

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

im not sure if ur being a troll and trying to make me mad, or if ur actually an idiot.

are u trying to use deductive reasoning because you are making 0 sense. i am going to disregard ur posts from now on.

ima be on for another hour before i ask a jmod to clear all my posts. if any1 has any responses that actually mean something then go ahead. i think ive made myself very clear

04-Feb-2013 16:31:43

Pengwens

Pengwens

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There seems to be two sides to it and you don't need to be so offended or defensive. If you've posted there, you could have just explained that even though it looks bad, it isn't what it seems and just dropped it at that. I'm not trying to offend you or anyone for that matter, just stating the topic should just be dropped because it isn't doing anyone any good. Besides, this is called "Real Life Pictures" not "Latest drama, hear all about it".

On a side note, have you considered that you might not be the only one that has been offended throughout the whole situation? On the HLF, any legit player might be slightly (or more) offended and concerned by someone who has even associated themselves with a botting community, regardless of being a bot themselves.

04-Feb-2013 16:45:35

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

pengwens is the only 1 who has actually thought of both sides, not just yelled botter botter because of a post rofl

but i hope u can see why im offended? after all, after he posted it, a shit storm appeared.

04-Feb-2013 16:51:41

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

k well i have to go now (ill make sure to turn my bot on before i leave)

i would say it was fun being part of this community but it really wasnt. nobody even responded to my posts except for pengwens.

the rest of u can fuck off for your ignorance.

peace

04-Feb-2013 17:41:16

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top