Forums

HLC - Real life Pictures Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

Posts: 1,696 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
also, home brand is simply being a detective. if i wanted to spend time, i could use anyones pictures who posted here and find the original owner and other websites they have posted on. guarantee others have posted on botting sites as well. its not that big of a deal

04-Feb-2013 14:39:25

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

sigh, i honestly hate detectives. i have posted on many botting forums before ( without pics, so mr detective prolly would have to spend a few extra hrs to find those posts)

i entered the HLC forums a few days ago thinking this would be a fun community to be a part of. instead, i can see that it is filled with fucking idiots.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with posting on botting community forums, ESPECIALLY if you dont bot and you are just doing it to troll or exploit them. (If I had botted my 99s, then why am i still here?) I personally posted on their community forums in order to find their accounts and report them (and of course, to see what they are up to out of boredom), but of course, its hard to believe that anyone would that right?

As some last words of wisdom since I was foolish enough to think my online posts wouldnt be stalked by other players, BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU POST ONLINE. IF you are bored or trying to do a good deed, it might actually backfire on you because of detectives such as Home Brand who just try to falsely exploit you without even knowing who you are or what your intentions are. At first I wasn't even bothered by him, but the responses I received from other players just crossed the line.

Goodbye HLC, I am never coming back here again as I can see you are all extremely quick to jump to conclusions.

04-Feb-2013 15:35:26

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Getting pretty defensive for someone who doesn't bot o

It doesn't take long to find and spot a bot, people who troll the forums don't go round posting their IRL pics around because quite frankly why would they even want to show themselves to a community that they are supposedly "trolling"? That's not what a troll does. Sorry but I don't buy it.

People don't want botters on this forum section and therefore will do anything possible to make sure they get removed from it and hopefully banned in-game.

As far as "If I had botted my 99s, then why am i still here?" is concerned.. botters have made it here all the time, their detection isn't exactly top-notch and being apart of a "botting community" you should know this already.

Instead of trying to prove your innocence, you take the easy route out and "quit" the HLF because you've been suspected of being a bot, it must be true if you cannot even begin to prove what you're saying.

I suppose only time will tell if you really are a bot, botters eventually always get caught and get punished.

I wouldn't even be surprised if you are a bot, the amount of botters entering this forum is increasing every day and is getting beyond a joke but hey.

04-Feb-2013 15:57:20 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2013 15:58:31 by Singularity

Zazk
Nov Member 2021

Zazk

rwh you cant be serious with that post

obviously i am being extremely defensive because i am OFFENDED AS FUCK right now. how would you feel if you played this game for years and worked for your 99s and then some detective brings up an old post and everyone suddenly accuses you of botting? you would be feeling kind of defensive as well! like i said, this forum is filled with idiots

also, i honestly cant believe your asking me to prove my innocence. how can i prove that I havent botted? i cant. other than the fact that i am a maxed player and have not been banned ( 114 dungeoneering as well, not just 99). not sure how thats not enough proof. then again, if i cant prove my innocence, then how can you guys prove my guilt? you cant do that EITHER. just because i have posted on forums doesnt mean i am a bot. you dont NEED a bot client to post on some stupid forums, you only need a forum account

you can see why im being defensive right? you guys are attacking me rofl. i know i have pics on other forums but never worried about them because i didnt think someone would stoop that low to start investigating my personal life and where i have posted before.

please respond.

04-Feb-2013 16:22:01

Quick find code: 261-262-547-62232314 Back to Top