Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

R obin
Dec Member 2021

R obin

Posts: 5,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyanid said :
It's really strange, somehow college isn't affordable for some people - yet somehow I was able to attend college with little to no support from my parents.

How on earth could I possibly attend college with little to no support from my parents? Oh that's right, I worked hard in high school because I knew early on the importance of higher education.

Despite receiving scholarships for only a fraction of my education and having to take out loans, I still managed to carry on and pursue my goals. People don't even realize what college is. It's an investment in yourself. If you don't think it's an investment worth making then don't go.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

Education is the most important thing in todays society, it's beyond stupid to let young people get themselves in an almost never ending debt. Free attendence to Universities are so important you can't even imagine it, that and general health care is what tax money are supposed to be used on. You know how you could afford a lot of those things with little to no higher taxation? Cut military spending, but that might create a new problem because of Russia and China.

You and I can't solve your country, but I'm 100% sure Trump can't either, please vote for someone else.

12-Feb-2016 11:48:16 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2016 11:49:51 by R obin

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

LOL

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

12-Feb-2016 14:24:55

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
R obin said :
Education is the most important thing in todays society, it's beyond stupid to let young people get themselves in an almost never ending debt.

Did you even read what I said? Pro tip: Don't major in something stupid like lesbian dance theory. I know people that graduated a year ago and have already paid back their loans. How could they do this? Because they don't have a useless liberal arts degree.

Jesus christ. and trump will bring us to the promise land. Sanders and hillary will absolutely not.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•