HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

Shir
Oct Member 2012

Shir

Posts: 4,843 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fatrekd said :
Hevilmystic said :
Did Lifer write all that to say he wants to date Shir?

yes. but she is to busy trying to be scary to even notice him :(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That worked, didn't it? :3

~Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once.~
Some talk to you in their free time, and some free their time to talk to you.

23-Dec-2014 14:52:37

Parrot Fever

Parrot Fever

Posts: 52,818 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Rejoice! Rejoice!

The night of Joe and Finny's wedding has passed!

The wedding was a spectacular spectacle! Finny's green skin caused Joe's skin to turn green after sealing the kiss.

Froud rampaged on scene in protest of Finny being married to someone else instead of her. But the Jagex watchdog Mod Infinity whisked Froud away from the wedding with his jmod powers before much distress were caused.

Shir broke down crying, that her wedding date - Froud - was whisked away and doesn't have a bae to dance with at the wedding anymore. Luckily, Lifer saw this and became Shir's bae.

Bobhaz reportedly got drunk and smashed an ice sculpture of Joe's magnificent F1 racing car by stumbling into it. Joe was pretty pissed about it, but was soothed by Bob offering to play cricket with shattered ice with him.

Uuo was a well behaved person, had a few drinks here and there - and sometimes randomly ranted about his students being stupid in his previous classes. His purpose at the wedding though was because he was too cheap to hire a wedding planner and went to Finny and Joe's wedding to take notes.

Sister Katy reportedly, REPORTEDLY, was secretly converting Joe's and Finny's family members into nuns... Freaky. Could the wedding be the beginning of Katy's world domination?

Lust on the other hand is even more freaky at the wedding. Nothing can describe the otherworldly freakishness that she does. EVER. I'm sorry mate, I can't even describe what occurred at the wedding, but I promise you one thing - Joe was amused by Grace's antics.

The wedding also had a great reception. There was a game where people would drink a shot for every Rule of HLF broken whenever someone posts on HLF. Ofc, every Rule of HLF was broken (HLF SO BAD NOW UGH) and everyone was out.

Eventually, Joe and Finny headed off in a F1 racing limo to begin their honeymoon in Paris. God bless them and long live their L

Excuse me.

23-Dec-2014 14:58:53

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top