Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What Lust said :)

Also Custom Avatars and titles can be requested via twitter for those who don't have HLF access.

Edit: oops, I don't do titles via twitter, because they work differently.

12-Oct-2015 05:41:38 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2015 05:43:16 by Indecent Act

Scenius

Scenius

Posts: 2,892 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
What Lust said :)

Also Custom Avatars and titles can be requested via twitter for those who don't have HLF access.

Edit: oops, I don't do titles via twitter, because they work differently.
Wonder why they don't let you make a LLF thread for Linkify then :o
Daredevil
|
Charitable
|
Bombi
|
PvM Leeches
|
R.I.P Success 02/10/2015 :(

12-Oct-2015 08:13:05

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scenius said :
Wonder why they don't let you make a LLF thread for Linkify then :o

Tbh I have never asked or tried. I guess it's that I feel the public forums are a little too restrictive.

The discussions on this thread blur the line of what's off topic. RSOF vulnerabilities and exploits, different browsers, NPAPI, coffee, other forums, RSOF issues and then there's all the linkify stuff. This thread would be a mute-ban-lock-hide fest if it were elsewhere. They'd be well within their rights too.

I'm not saying I couldn't do something on the public forums, but I'm not keen on the idea as what makes this thread work is largely due to the freedom on HLF.

Also third party software gets a bad rap on the public forums. I'm not interested in defending myself and my extension and that's something I'd have to do. The other thing is I'm not interested in drumming up more users just for the sake of it. I have two methods of contact and word of mouth does the rest.

So it's not like I'm saying " oh I wish I could put this on the public forums ". It's more that I don't want to put this kind of thing on public forums. It's hard when you don't have support from the company (I understand why it's that way), if things were different I'm sure I'd feel differently too.

12-Oct-2015 09:24:08 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2015 09:36:20 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top