Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Froud
Aug Member 2010

Froud

Posts: 17,915 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Let me try that; sometimes, it appears, sometimes it doesn't.

Okay, so, it seems to work, but sometimes it doesn't display. Also, when it does work, the "My Profile" image goes blank, whereas the name at the top left and the name next to my messages are displaying images.

01-Jul-2015 02:38:40 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2015 03:11:07 by Froud

Lwut

Lwut

Posts: 2,450 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I only have Linkify and Adblock as extensions so I feel it's unlikely to be clashing. I tried it in incognito anyway (with adblock disabled) to check and still nothing.

Clearing cookies also seemed to get me nowhere. Do I just uninstall and accept settings will be lost?

02-Jul-2015 14:11:47

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry for my late replies. First chance I've had to spend some time on forums.

Froud , not sure why that happened but I'll look into it today :)

Lwut , The most common causes are system restore or other extensions. There has been no updates since the 25th of June so nothing has changed on Linkify's end recently.

Save/restore settings is something I will bring back. I was going to sync linkify settings with google but I have found the linkify config exceeds the online sync data quota. Bummer I can't do that but I will bring back the old method so settings wont be lost.

Rowley , Assuming the size of the gif you posted is accurate. Your font is larger than than mine, probably causing two lines of text.

I'm looking at character count text right now and I can see I can give it more room so I'll try that in my next update :)

Edit: that's a great coffee gif on previous page!

03-Jul-2015 03:21:23 - Last edited on 03-Jul-2015 03:26:20 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top