Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K o R t H o: [qfc id=259-260-705-65138716 page=10233][/qfc]
http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10233.png

Nice work on your avatar.

As for your password use this
http://www.indecentcode.com/contact/
If you provide me with a couple of player names that you are tracking as well as the username you use, then I can attempt to find your account and I'll email your details.

29-Sep-2013 09:23:08

Meredith wtf

Meredith wtf

Posts: 4,160 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Would it be possible to add an option to somehow to disable the submit button if it's already pressed to prevent double posts?

­
<
Blasty
the Blue
>

It might be possible . I've never had it happen to me, except for one time when the forums were lagging and I got page can't be displayed message. After refreshing I had posted twice.

It will be a hard thing to test. I already have an event listener hooked onto the submit button, so I guess I could disable the button on the mouseup event. It'll only be disabled for a brief period since a new page loads. Assuming problem is a client side issue, it might do the trick.

I'll look into it :)

I'm not sure if you can do much about it cuz if you refresh on the page cannot be displayed page, it resend the data because the POST data wasn't cleared.

29-Sep-2013 14:11:18

Aby
Nov Member 2019

Aby

Posts: 21,298 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi i have a suggestion

add a new code and you can do like *(name of person)

EG: *aby

and it'll show my forum avatar in da post? :D

Like you can do hi *indecent_act or something like that? :P

It would obviously be a smaller version (like the size of the avatar in the quote box)

just an idea!

~
A
b
y
#
~

29-Sep-2013 14:20:40

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi i have a suggestion

add a new code and you can do like *(name of person)

EG: *aby

and it'll show my forum avatar in da post? :D

Like you can do hi *indecent_act or something like that? :P

It would obviously be a smaller version (like the size of the avatar in the quote box)

just an idea!

~
A
b
y
#
~

That would be possible but only with default avatars. The reason why I can do custom avatars in quotes is because the quote contains extra information you don't see. That extra info allows me to determine if they are using a custom avatar and what that avatar is.

But just a name in a post doesn't give me any custom avatar info.  Even though it would be limited to default avatars I might still play with the idea :)

­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~

29-Sep-2013 14:48:49

Hello Mr Fro

Hello Mr Fro

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For some reason when im using a laptop I see all* links twice..
http://puu.sh/4DrTv.jpg

I've tried un and re-installing but nothing has changed. This is only on a laptop - the home computer I normally use doesnt have this problem.

*There are a few random links like on CVBGN's bank cleaning thread that aren't repeated - I would take a puush of that but the size of them would mean I would have to zoom out too far to make any sense of it.

29-Sep-2013 20:22:02

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top