Music in the Soul can be heard by the Universe
- -
Karma comin' at ya

27-Mar-2015 17:24:30

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome; clan names and custom titles have returned. :)
Noticed that the latest update unchecked the custom avatar code, but reading previous posts I understand why it would be have been reset. Since checked and appears to work as intended.

P.S. I've noticed that with the character count not taking in returns correctly, RSOF issue, that I can actually have up to almost 3000 characters in a post if I wanted to (or 2,000 one letter's in a row with the first 1999 having a return). It's interesting but I doubt anyone would do it as it requires JS to perform on submission, like avatar codes.

27-Mar-2015 22:34:15

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome thank you Ryan M, for the confirmation with avatar settings :)

Wow I didn't know that with character count. Though I have noticed it's not always correct. I think it's mostly when editing posts, or after previewing posts. Not sure I haven't delved into it as yet.

I did notice the max character limit is a data-attribute on the textarea element. I thought changing that may allow extra characters (haven't tried) but I assume extra characters would be truncated by the server. I thought that may apply with the return thing you mentioned but then again I wouldn't be that surprised if it were possible.

27-Mar-2015 22:58:50

J3
Jun Member 2017

J3

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avogadro said :
Indecent Act said :
I did notice the max character limit is a data-attribute on the textarea element. I thought changing that may allow extra characters (haven't tried)

I have. Doesn't work.

Nah that's definitely just for the sake of having people notice they hit the limit lol, it's not 1998 anymore.
@J3sven

27-Mar-2015 23:31:35

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top