Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
Ok think I solved it

Whew!. Had me worried there for a minute :)

The idea is you can turn off " Add Custom Avatar Code to my Post s" and not have to remove code, so you can toggle as you please.

It won't let you save an invalid code, empty is invalid so that's why it comes back, actually it never leaves :)

Sorry if it's confusing (I may change the wording sometime). It's just with so many possible variations I made the checkboxes alone cover everything.

27-Mar-2015 07:41:59

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Good morning to you J3.

Thanks for the coffee :)

Found this earlier today, no idea how accurate the info is. It's about coffee so it caught my eye.
HTTPs://thebiznavigator.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pros-and-cons-of-coffee-consumption-infographic.jpg

27-Mar-2015 11:12:33

J3
Jun Member 2017

J3

Posts: 3,560 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have now moved the entire functionality of the avatar tracker into the extension popout. I'll just have to ask my buddy to make a more embed friendly update page for the updating functionality :)

I will probably have a go at content script and background pages during the weekend if I can think of something fun ^^.
@J3sven

27-Mar-2015 11:32:39

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Sounds like you are going along nicely J3, well done!

Content scripts are lots of fun, you'll like what you can do.

It's worthwhile writing an api for your extension if it's getting data from a server. It's very easy to do. My linkify api for custom titles is good simple example if you need something to model from.

Anyway it sounds as though you probably don't need any help, but don't hesitate to ask questions if you're not sure of something :)

27-Mar-2015 11:55:10 - Last edited on 27-Mar-2015 11:57:32 by Indecent Act

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Good morning to you J3.

Thanks for the coffee :)

Found this earlier today, no idea how accurate the info is. It's about coffee so it caught my eye.
HTTPs://thebiznavigator.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pros-and-cons-of-coffee-consumption-infographic.jpg

Pro: Makes Indy happy.

How did they miss that?
7:^]

27-Mar-2015 13:11:59

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Lust said :
Ok I seem to be getting the issue again :s

Sorry for my slow reply.

Try updating to Version 3.1.7.72. I've added some code that corrects some values for options. Tbh I'm not sure if this will be a solution but fingers crossed :)

The update may change some of your avatar settings to defaults, but only if they don't look right. After updating they should be able to be configured to your liking. When you get a chance let me know how it goes, and if needed I'll try something else :)

Avogadro said :
Pro: Makes Indy happy.

How did they miss that?

Clearly the information is flawed!

27-Mar-2015 14:44:29

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top