RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Ahh fair enough... I'm not used to Christmas as a whole really :P

Hope everything's well, though!

All is well, I just have a dislike to obligations due to social convention. I'm not distant or antisocial, but I rather I see people on their or my terms. Not because they feel obliged.

I like Christmas, but only when it's genuine.

Anyway enough about that, hope all is well for you too :)

20-Dec-2014 23:06:34

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Little Update: Version 3.1.7.16

Hevilmystic said :
I would like to have the icons (and the santa hat'd avatars) but without the snow, would that be possible?
^
I've added an extra option and separated the the decorations from the snow, this will allow for more combinations :)

@Symbiote, I made some changes regarding your post, hopefully it will help.

21-Dec-2014 04:04:35 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2014 04:21:40 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya Morgypie ­<3

After that little update ( took me three attempts to get it right  ) it's time for a festive coffee :)

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/coffee-xmas-foam.jpg

21-Dec-2014 04:22:58 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2014 04:27:01 by Indecent Act

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indy, I saw your post on here the other day about being more excited for next year's Halloween theme and that you didn't sound very confident or excited for the Christmas theme this year (or next year). I just wanted to say, great job I love it and wanted to encourage you for next year.

I can't wait to see next year's :) ­<3
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

21-Dec-2014 07:03:50

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Zaxbys said :
Very well done, Logged on and was very surprised :)

Body btw said :
Indy, I saw your post on here the other day about being more excited for next year's Halloween theme and that you didn't sound very confident or excited for the Christmas theme this year (or next year). I just wanted to say, great job I love it and wanted to encourage you for next year.

I can't wait to see next year's :) ­<3

Thank you both, glad you like :)

@lbody, tbh I never really thought of it as doing a theme, it's just my way of making Christmas Card for all those use and support RS Linkify.

I tried to say nothing about it before hand, but since the topic was raised and suggestions were made (at that time everyone already had the update and RS Linkify was in the process of counting down to the 20th).

So it made it tricky for me because everything was done and I don't like to give too much away. That's why I said what I said, not to give the wrong idea but to end the subject in a way to not raise expectations.

Another funny thing was Morgan said she saw snow asked was it me, I was like omg my snow shouldn't be displaying yet, I had coded it to display on the 20th and everyone should get it at the same time. I had to find out asap what was going on. Thankfully it wasn't me, but I was kind of worried there for a bit.

Anyway, I'm happy with how it has all gone, my main aim has been accomplished, and even though I may have not sounded enthusiastic or confident about it, that's not the case at all. From my perspective it's simply a message to all you people. I didn't want to hype it up.

I'm very happy because my Christmas Card did exactly what I wanted it to do :)

21-Dec-2014 07:58:37

YGE
May Member 2012

YGE

Posts: 790 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya, my friend noticed the camel head with the santa hat on and I really wanted it for my avatar, how would I go about doing it? I'm still quite nooby with all this stuff. :P

http://www.indecentcode.com/hween/ch/ch_4.png
Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery.

Twitter - @RS_YGE

21-Dec-2014 08:27:31 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2014 08:33:21 by YGE

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top