Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Parselmouth,

I haven't done an update for sometime so RS Linkify hasn't changed recently.

Has anything changed on your end, adblock, browser settings, system restore, other extensions that handle links/images?

Disabling other extensions and seeing if the problem stops is a good thing to try.

If none of these things help, the only other thing I can suggest is to back up your linkify settings (under miscellaneous settings). Remove and reinstall RS Linkify and import your saved settings.

Let me know how things go, I'll do what I can to help :)

25-Oct-2014 01:38:56

Parselmouth

Parselmouth

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Parselmouth,

I haven't done an update for sometime so RS Linkify hasn't changed recently.

Has anything changed on your end, adblock, browser settings, system restore, other extensions that handle links/images?

Disabling other extensions and seeing if the problem stops is a good thing to try.

If none of these things help, the only other thing I can suggest is to back up your linkify settings (under miscellaneous settings). Remove and reinstall RS Linkify and import your saved settings.

Let me know how things go, I'll do what I can to help :)

Checked my adblock and runescape.com got added to the custom filter somehow.

Thanks for the help!

25-Oct-2014 04:35:12

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

I'm not dead, fortunately.. Just taking a break from the forums, due to stuff.

Anyway, the gallery has been updated, and a certain avatar has been removed from the avatar gallery for the same reason as Brooke's earlier, I will tell you the number when I next see you ingame, Indy. (All mentions of Brooke's avatars are gone from the pastebin as requested, too.)

Edit that's not really an edit because I'm too lazy to re-grammar the above paragraph: I haven't removed the image, yet. I'd rather Indy hide it in the gallery/delete the image so people don't see which one it is and then remove it from the pastebin.

Coffee as always:

http://i.imgur.com/bq5C1TC.jpg

Edit that is an actual edit (woo me); Can I have my custom title removed entirely? Thanks. :)

Edit v2 (or v3 if you're being pedantic): Saw this the other day, and I thought of you, Indy;

http://i.imgur.com/uoKqLRm.mp4
Unslain Bosses - Clan

26-Oct-2014 09:55:59 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2014 10:27:00 by Hevilmystic

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Rowley,

Thanks for the gallery update and I'll catch you in game for the other info on codes.

I haven't been so active on forums lately myself, lurking a little, not posting much.

I haven't seen Futurama for such a long time, I might have to watch some again, starting with that episode :)

edit: Oh I almost forgot, title removed, and ty for the coffee :)

26-Oct-2014 13:05:34 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2014 13:06:16 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top