RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aww just sat down and saw this as it logged me out of the lobby

http://puu.sh/bzETX.png

* pokes *

I needed an excuse to test out this new tweet embedding so here's a cuppa for you :)

https://twitter.com/slayerespresso/status/479706721355833344

15-Sep-2014 05:55:33

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Dat website update. I don't think it broke anything. But the titles are white colored now so you'd have to change the custom titles again!

I have found a couple of minor things, including the titles. Tbh I'm not sure what way I should go, I can make custom ones white or I can make them all orange.

Personally I prefer them the same colour as the display name text, but I'd like to hear what others think.

I wont make any changes just yet. I want to wait until tomorrow and see if any other things surface before I do an update.

15-Sep-2014 17:18:48

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it not possible to let people choose if they'd like white or orange? Though even if it is possible, inconsistencies aren't nice.. I'm sort of on the fence about which I prefer.

Perhaps a setting to allow people to choose white/orange for their personal viewing? Or even any other colour, maybe. I slightly prefer the title and name being the same colour.
Selective Completionist

15-Sep-2014 17:28:46 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2014 17:29:59 by Amaethwr

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noticing that forum post backgrounds aren't appearing now. Plus, the colour I've set to show for "last post by" when viewing a page of threads doesn't work now either.

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

15-Sep-2014 17:30:51 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2014 17:32:31 by Singularity

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Friend and clan post backgrounds still work, just not my own, to me.

Things I've noticed (will try to keep an eye out for other things that pop up):

• Avatar next to reply box at the bottom isn't showing custom, neither is the new one at the top left of the page, but that's just tiny and might as well leave it.

• Using the refresh button at the bottom of the thread causes the final positioning to be off a little. For example on this thread (at 5350 posts), I end up with: HTTP://puu.sh/bAaZO.png
E: This doesn't happen on page 536 at the moment, maybe its due to images or the Twitter embedding?

• This button http://puu.sh/bAbkH.png is scrolling right down to the bottom of the page for me.

• For some reason, on page 536, you have 2 icons beneath your avatar:
HTTP://puu.sh/bAd8C.png This seems to be inconsistent, and when hovering the mouse over the RS-Linkify one, gives the 'Gold Premier Club Member' message.
Selective Completionist

15-Sep-2014 17:39:29 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2014 18:16:27 by Amaethwr

Emil
Oct Member 2009

Emil

Posts: 4,141 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Noticing that forum post backgrounds aren't appearing now. Plus, the colour I've set to show for "last post by" when viewing a page of threads doesn't work now either.

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

Also went here to give a head up about this. Jagex should have had informed about this change since Linkify got so many users ;)

Clan leader of DreamTeam - A Swedish RS Clan
Clan leader of DreamTeam - A Swedish RS Clan

15-Sep-2014 17:40:37

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top