Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maz said :
Linkify doesn't affect this site's footer, does it? If not then Jagex have messed up their footer code badly.

Maz

Nicely spotted Maz.

Posting this without Linkify and the footer is messed up. Seems only the top half is visible. However looking at the source, the browser is doing exactly what's coded.

There were two forum updates that I know of in the last 24 hours, it's likely the result of one of those updates. I just checked the home page using firefox and it's broken as well.

Edit: I didn't actually answer your question, no RS Linkify doesn't do anything with the footer, but if the footer stays this way, that may very well change. Although it was too damn big imo, I like it better this way :)

06-Sep-2014 07:22:08 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2014 07:27:35 by Indecent Act

Maz
Nov Member 2016

Maz

Posts: 6,590 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About the footer issue.

It seems like it has now been fixed and the footer is now small and tidy :) Just like we want it :p

Maz
“Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
Maz

07-Sep-2014 07:44:19

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Heh, managed to get Tom (Moomoo's) Chrome working :) He can Linkify again (and he also has his cake again!)

RS Linkify help and support all the way to full windoze tech support. I don't know what we'd do without you. Nice work on getting his browser sorted.

I tend to avoid troubleshooting for people unless I'm sitting in front of their computer.

This isn't Irish coffee, but I thought it looked pretty and is the next best thing to a four leaf clover I could find :)

HTTPs://yp-posts-sas.yellloh.com/coffee-cup-art_540d1db9023967c1afe9f596e8022b68.jpg

Thunder said :
Could I request "The Thunderous" as a prefix? If so that'd be awesome.

All done :)

Linkify Settings --> Miscellaneous --> Refresh Titles

08-Sep-2014 02:57:27

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top