Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Objects said :
Hey guys, my Linkify extension stopped working. It shows it as Enabled, but doesn't work properly. Halp :>
Hevilmystic said :
Export settings > Reinstall > Import settings?

Awesome Tech Support :)

Morgan said :
How's everything going around here? :)

Just woke up but great ty :)

Coffee time!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/86b2d97365c8d60c0378e01ff5fe169d/tumblr_mquun1RXcL1svb6sio1_500.jpg

10-Jul-2014 21:33:03

TDX

TDX

Posts: 2,545 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I came across some problems with the filter recently when I was using a lot of code to format a thread I was working on. I also came across some problems with there being a limit to the amount of code i can use when trying to use colours for different lines and so on, along with the use of bold text, large text and bubbles etc...

http://puu.sh/a5Zvh.png

^ That kind of thing basically. After a while you hit a limit. Not sure if it's character limit related or a limit you've set so if you don't know I can check it out for you. :P

If I remember I'll see if I can work out what was triggering some issues with the censor when I last worked on maintaining the thread once I've had a nice sleep and made some jam biscuits tomorrow! :P

Hope this helps. Thanks for the reply earlier about titles too. Could you set my title as this please:

Piggy
Bakey

Thanks! :)

­coffee
Everybody cares about things that nobody cares about.

11-Jul-2014 02:30:04 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2014 02:31:15 by TDX

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slave of KG said :
Title plz

Oldak
the Best Goblin

Ty in advance and for all the wonderful work you do here on the forums

Your title is ready for you :)

Go to: Setting --> Miscellaneous --> Refresh Titles

­­­­

@Bakey, wow nice thread you've created. Looks very professional, awesome job! I can appreciate the time you put into it, and your effort really shows :)

Firstly all tags BB codes and such, contribute to the character limit. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that. It's been suggested to Jagex numerous times that it shouldn't be that way but it seems they don't agree.

Secondly the censor, I'm working on ways to make my tags play nicely with the censor but I'm not having much luck. The censor is a strange beast and I'm finding it hard to keep it happy. However you can be sure I'm working on it, and hopefully one day soon I find a good solution.

11-Jul-2014 02:42:57

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top