Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

W hitey

W hitey

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Extension was great, but now whenever I go to any thread I'm greeted with this box
http://puu.sh/a1luG.png
(in this case it seems I was greeted by it twice, that doesn't usually happen)
There's no way that I can see of getting rid of it, the cross in the top right corner doesn't do anything and clicking on the supposed links don't do anything, nor does pressing crtl+c or right clicking, as the dialogue says.
Had to disable the extension until this is fixed but it's been a good couple of months without a fix so I thought I'd mention it here.
PS ignore the comic sans that is another chrome extension I have

08-Jul-2014 00:56:31

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W hitey said :
Seems like it doesn't.. I guess now begins my task of finding out which of my extensions is interfering with it

Okay thanks, someone ages ago posted a similar issue and it was a clash with another extension.

If you'd be kind enough to post the name of extension that's clashing I'll look into making some changes so they play nicely together.

Some ad block extensions mess things up and sadly there is nothing I can do about them.

Edit: I could maybe provide an option to disable quick qfc's. That would prevent that issue from occurring.

Edit: again. I remember now, it was RFI that was clashing in the past and changing a setting in RFI stopped it.

08-Jul-2014 01:06:42 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2014 01:11:02 by Indecent Act

W hitey

W hitey

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm.. Oddly enough it seems like it actually is the comic sans extension causing it.. I could have sworn I was having this problem before I installed that though. Weird.

The extension is called "Comic Sans EVERYWHERE" - no biggy uninstalling it, I was really only keeping it to see how long I'd last before my eyes melted anyway :P

08-Jul-2014 01:11:26

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W hitey said :
Hmm.. Oddly enough it seems like it actually is the comic sans extension causing it.. I could have sworn I was having this problem before I installed that though. Weird.

The extension is called "Comic Sans EVERYWHERE" - no biggy uninstalling it, I was really only keeping it to see how long I'd last before my eyes melted anyway :P

Awesomely fast reply, thank you so much. I'll look into it, but I can't make any promises that I can sort it out. But I'll try :)

nat said :
Can I have a title please?

Nattie
the Salty

Updated your title :)

See the end of this post to manually refresh titles :)

08-Jul-2014 01:16:03

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top