Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Wizard

Wizard

Posts: 902 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
@Snorlax, it's all good no apologies necessary. It's easy from my end I just upload 'em and sometimes touch them up a little.

Anyway your friend can change between the two. Quite a number of people have multiple custom avatars and I encourage everyone to get it right even if it takes a few attempts.

Appreciate it, I'm sure he does too! Thank ya. The final picture was the final decision, that was his choice.

11-Jan-2014 07:22:57

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Little update: Version 3.0.1.6

This post won't display correctly without the latest update.

RS Linkify now handles more variations of youtube time parameters, though I strongly recommend using the URL obtained via the share option.

Copy video at current time (via right click option that I don't recommend)...
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eOcyLvrkvdo#t=1150

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eOcyLvrkvdo#t=1150

Copy video at current time (via the share option that I do recommend)...
h ttp://youtu.be/eOcyLvrkvdo?t=19m10s

http://youtu.be/eOcyLvrkvdo?t=19m10s

Fixed embedding issue when posting multiple vids with time parameters (Thanks Toastcrumbs)

RS Linkify supports around 20 different youtube URL formats. If there is something not covered I'll scream. But seriously please let me know if there are any issues, and I'll eventually work on it.

­­­­

Edit: @Soccerdies,
Oh wow I actually forgot all about the POP timer, glad it's getting some use again :)

11-Jan-2014 07:47:52 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2014 10:18:44 by Indecent Act

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only time based format I've ever used for Youtube is manually typing "&t=0m0s" (ex) at the end of the link. That has worked on Linkify since embedding started. :x
I honestly never even thought to right click and use those options, lol.

­­
Shh...
No one will know...
­­

11-Jan-2014 14:22:14 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2014 14:25:15 by Klyntar

Klyntar

Klyntar

Much appreciated if you could update. >.<
http://puu.sh/6hcL0

I swear I'm not gonna start up on the constant changing pic again, but I made this one at like 1am and there was something I kinda missed/didn't think about on the inside of the hood. It's just a slight change, but it fixes that noticeable dark area cut off and blends it in more which helps with my OCD. I checked over this one probably 20 times to make sure I caught everything that bugged me, I promise.

@keighlea
Who's the dinosaur? D:

­­
Shh...
No one will know...
­­

11-Jan-2014 15:26:04 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2014 19:02:27 by Klyntar

Klyntar

Klyntar

Keighlea said :
Klyntar said :
Who's the dinosaur? D:

Me! I get set in my ways and adapting to new changes aren't easy when the old option is still there. So I need to remember to go to the share thing rather than just right clicking... Challenge accepted!

­­­­
~~~~~Zaros will return!~~~~~
Are you prepared for his might?
­­­­
Lol
I had no clue you could use Share to get specific times. I just had to go look at a video to see what you were talking about. I guess that makes me somewhat of a dinosaur too...? I don't particularly like the youtube layout and features nowadays so I really just stick to direct link changes.

­­
Shh...
No one will know...
­­

11-Jan-2014 16:21:49 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2014 16:26:23 by Klyntar

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top