Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Update: Version 2.0.9.4

All RS Linkify quoting features are working again.

- Previously typed text is not destroyed when quoting (no idea why they do that).
- Quotes are inserted at your last cursor position.
- Text selection quoting works again.
- The cursor moves to the end of your quoted text after quoting (again, no idea why they move it beginning of the post after quoting)
- Reply button now changes to quote button if set in options.

Okay after all that quoting is broken, and escaping is doing or not doing what it should be. So I've also added something that changes the \ n that appear in posts to
, actual line breaks. This should help prevent walls of text appearing and at least in part honour your formating. There may be some cases where it causes formatting issues but I think thats a small price to pay in this case.

I still have some other things fix, feel free to post any problems you find and I'll see what I can do.

@Bittersweet, that's an issue on Jagex's end but I have employed a temporary dirty fix for it this update. Update + refresh page and it should look a little better.

Edit: Actually the \ n is not working for all posts, I'll have to refine it some more. Oh wait that's an image you posted, laughing I thought it was quote, no wonder I couldn't fix it :)

@Amaethwr, yum ty, I think I'll be going through a lot of coffee today :)

07-Dec-2013 01:01:15 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 01:20:54 by Indecent Act

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top