Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Saw the snow and reminded me of RS Linkify :)

Happy Holidays Indy!

Hiya Lifer :)

Its been too long since I've seen you around. Wonderful surprise to see you drop by. Hope everything is going well for you :)

Happy Holidays to you too!

21-Dec-2016 18:43:18 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2016 18:43:42 by Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's really cool to see it like that, thanks for the pic :)

I have duel monitors both 1920x1080 and I did briefly stretch the forums across both screens when I was testing. But it's not the same as a single nice hi res screen. Yours looks so much nicer than mine. Envious here :)

It's always the same amount of snow, but with higher res screens giving more screen real estate, it does actually change how it looks. What happens is you get a better view of snowflakes approaching the viewer. Where as on a smaller screen that may be still happening but it is actually off screen.

Those large (actually they are all the same size), those close up snowflakes really make all the difference imo and your monitor is just perfect for that. Damn I want one. No wait, I need one. No wait, I need two :)

22-Dec-2016 07:34:44 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2016 07:42:32 by Lil Indecent

Rowlii

Rowlii

Posts: 1,717 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed it moves up and down as well, it was pretty fun to play with honestly.

@ "They're all the same size"... What?

Also as much as I love my monitor, I would not tell anyone to buy it. For the same price you could get 3 regular 1440p monitors, so if real estate is your need - get two of those. However, nothing quite beats one huge screen imo :P
izi

22-Dec-2016 16:23:36

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to everyone else! ^_^
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

25-Dec-2016 15:43:09

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top