Forums

UEFA Euro 2016 France

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice counter ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jun-2016 14:40:21

July

July

Posts: 6,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the people who are late/didn't check this thread in the last few days:

July said :
SOME RULE CHANGES FOR THE HLF COMPETITION

-The scorelines that will be used for the hiscores are the scorelines after extra time (120 minutes) OR , if it doesn't get to extra time, after 90 minutes.
-Penalties will be excluded because that would make the competition much more complicated as we would not be able to retain the system with 0, 1, 3 points then.
This means that you can still predict a draw
, which would be the scoreline after 120 minutes (before penalties).
-The above applies to all matches in the knock-out phase until and including the final

ALSO

If after the final, two or more people here are ranked 1st with the same score, there will be an opportunity to bribe m... oops I mean, an opportunity to determine the winner by some sort of quick minicompetition. I haven't figured out what yet, so feel free to make suggestions. Right now, I was thinking of perhaps a quiz of 5 questions about Euro 2016 in my Fc or so.

25-Jun-2016 14:49:17

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Poland never lost a euros game when up at half time ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jun-2016 15:04:43

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Lewandowski got fked up ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jun-2016 15:15:36

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

what a goal l ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jun-2016 15:40:59

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671 Back to Top