Forums

UEFA Euro 2016 France

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why would a player knock out another player before the game starts lol?

Edit: Oh, you mean bad behaviour before the game can result in a red card now as previously the game had to actually start before punishments could be handed out.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

10-Jun-2016 13:59:17 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2016 14:02:02 by Scouse

Don Auror
Nov Member 2013

Don Auror

Posts: 10,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
July said :
What teams can surprise? Let's discuss those too.

I give Croatia a good chance to win Spain's group. They're not incredibly good, but they have some talented players who can make the difference. E.g. Modric, Mandzukic, Rakitic and even Srna. + Belgium played them during the world cup qualifiers and I can say that Croatia play as a very compact team that will definitely get a few good chances to score, regardless of opponent.

Wales were in the same world cup qualification group and they were the only team that managed to beat Belgium. Wales were also in Belgium's group for the Euro 2016 campaign and they ended with 21/30, just 2 points below Belgium that was I think + they beat Belgium again. In other words, I have seen them play many times and Wales are definitely underrated. It's not just Bale. They have a strong defence, which makes up for the fact that they don't score much. I expect many 0-1, 2-1, 0-0 score lines etc, and yes, I do give them a chance to beat England.

Austria surprised in the Euro qualification group with 28/30. Their group is not super difficult, so I definitely see them go through to the next round, and depending on their next opponents, maybe further.

There aren't really any "bad" teams anymore. Each team has its own specialities.

Albania, Slovakia, Iceland, Northern Ireland and Wales are playing for the first time in the EURO Championship final tournament. I think one of these teams is going to surprise us all. I'd bet that it is Albania.

But for the other countries: I think Switzerland will get far. And Croatia is good aswell. And let us not forget that there is always a good team that surprises with its badness.

10-Jun-2016 17:03:49 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2016 17:04:57 by Don Auror

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671 Back to Top