Forums

UEFA Euro 2016 France

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Americans on the internet have made me hate arsenal ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Jun-2016 23:03:42

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

And spurs ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Jun-2016 23:03:52

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

They all support arsenal and spurs because they think it doesn't make them a glory hunter, which is untrue

And they are also usually clueless
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

09-Jun-2016 23:05:07

July

July

Posts: 6,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don Auror said :
What do you guys think will be the top4 of the championship?

My guess would be Germany, Spain, France and Italy (in no particular order).

If we can ignore impossible matches due to tournament setup, elimination, etc. then I'm saying Germany, England, Spain, Belgium.

10-Jun-2016 12:05:57

July

July

Posts: 6,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What teams can surprise? Let's discuss those too.

I give Croatia a good chance to win Spain's group. They're not incredibly good, but they have some talented players who can make the difference. E.g. Modric, Mandzukic, Rakitic and even Srna. + Belgium played them during the world cup qualifiers and I can say that Croatia play as a very compact team that will definitely get a few good chances to score, regardless of opponent.

Wales were in the same world cup qualification group and they were the only team that managed to beat Belgium. Wales were also in Belgium's group for the Euro 2016 campaign and they ended with 21/30, just 2 points below Belgium that was I think + they beat Belgium again. In other words, I have seen them play many times and Wales are definitely underrated. It's not just Bale. They have a strong defence, which makes up for the fact that they don't score much. I expect many 0-1, 2-1, 0-0 score lines etc, and yes, I do give them a chance to beat England.

Austria surprised in the Euro qualification group with 28/30. Their group is not super difficult, so I definitely see them go through to the next round, and depending on their next opponents, maybe further.

10-Jun-2016 12:17:39 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2016 12:19:24 by July

Quick find code: 261-262-288-65798671 Back to Top