Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allow us to collect memory strands beyond 10K (or let us either collect somewhere else or move them from our currency pouches) - I have been stuck with 10K on my iron (plus the 500 from the Easter event that I can't store anywhere except my bank) and can't collect any more because I don't have the 95 Divination I need to charge the last engram.

If for some reason that can't be done, at least filtering the message that you have maxed your strands would be nice. The text is almost the same color as the prompt for the Sliske's Endgame pink orbs and it's just spamming the chat as it is.

e:

Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

11-May-2017 02:54:32 - Last edited on 11-May-2017 02:57:25 by Chee arra

Jakeup07
Jan Member 2017

Jakeup07

Posts: 2,527 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weefaerie said :
For the love of all that is holy... FACE MY CAMERA NORTH AFTER TELE!!!!!!! after a minimum of at least 2 million or so many times of running north in prif to get a new slayer task, I'm done with it!!! (granted you guys have pavlovs dogged me into hovering the compass with my other finger on the up arrow after tele) ENOUGH!!!

Love, peace, and chicken grease my nanos!

You're maxed... use your slayer cape to just teleport to him...

11-May-2017 15:49:23

Beary
May Member 2020

Beary

Posts: 3,894 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we finally remove reflection prayers from Nex? It was a stupid update from the start & still is. Hooray, congratulations you stopped everyone with seismics from camping Nex, but apparently nobody at Jagex realised everyone just began camping with range instead, either that or for some unknown reason range was more appropriate than magic?

Would be cool to use magic on the minions as well, but i understand there's lore reasons for that ( i think.) But to be honest i think lore died when Solomons hit so why not!

11-May-2017 16:53:19

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top