Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Anti_RS
Jul Member 2011

Anti_RS

Posts: 450 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we have it that Presets with skill potions in it (farming pot), if they are set for a 6 dose, if there are none left it Defaults down to the next level dose of that potion until they run out and it pops up a message telling you you have run out of ALL dose levels

mebe

thanks

25-Mar-2017 17:44:39

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The head of the ethereal runecrafting set offers a teleport to the wizard's tower, but you have to click "yes" in a chatbox, whereas the wicked hood will instantly teleport you. Remove the chatbox on the ethereal teleports.

Allow us to combine the upgraded gem bag with the spirit gem bag. I wouldn't mind paying extra thaler or dg tokens for the ability to combine them.

Increase the speed of some agility shortcuts, such as elf forest trees (make this one click instead of 3, and perhaps faster), trollheim rocks (should be faster), etc.

I would love an agility shortcut next to Crwys bank that connects to Meilyr next to the resource dungeon.

Stop resetting my camera after I hop worlds.

26-Mar-2017 05:34:01 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2017 05:52:13 by Jetthewyvern

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Lauri El said :
Someone define QoL updates please

Mod Lee said :
If you don't know what QoL is, it means "Quality of Life". Which are basically ninja updates that would be more convenient or helpful to players in the game.

Reading op does help sometimes.

Then why are half the ups suggested here beyond QoL updates?

//Edited post cuz I didnt wanna offend u
Cassie Blake

26-Mar-2017 07:59:42 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2017 08:01:01 by Lauri El

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Typhoid Mary said :
Can the magic watering can be updated to stop the desert's heat damage?

Dont see why it should?

Just use enchanted water tiara.

The reason enchanted water tiara does is because it's a high level quest reward. Maybe not very high level, but it has a lot of preqs and takes a long time.

The watering can not only has unlimited charges, it sits on your toolbelt and has a reletively easy set of quests to complete.

Though I understand the lore in allowing it to be used to fill waterskins and thus allowing for the same effects of tiara, it just doesn't deserve it.

Lauri El said :
Draco Burnz said :
Lauri El said :
Someone define QoL updates please

Mod Lee said :
If you don't know what QoL is, it means "Quality of Life". Which are basically ninja updates that would be more convenient or helpful to players in the game.

Reading op does help sometimes.

Then why are half the ups suggested here beyond QoL updates?

//Edited post cuz I didnt wanna offend u

I'm not sure why people are even still posting, I've read through the whole thing and Mod Lee stopped paying attention a long time back. Seems a waste of time if he's not gonna bother to acknowledge he's been reading it, if he doesn't have time to respond to them all (he ignored mine and I was first couple of pages and before his first response).
Ironman: Autark

26-Mar-2017 11:23:59

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top