Forums

Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I posted the other week about restarting up PoP again.

A few days ago I finished all the new scroll parts, and just now got the 25k azure for the highest portal decoration, yay. :P
Took a while to figure how to do clue voyages lol, so working on those now; and stories.
My captains' traits are a right mess, Idk how long it would take to get the trait removal voyage multiple times to sort them out? but looking forward to that.
Thinking of losing a lvl 10 captain (shame though) just to get one with a 'better' name haha.

Just don't pay attention to the captain's name and you'll be fine :)

Good luck! Perhaps you might consider focusing on Bowl region if you want to get those Memory clue voyages slightly quicker. Life Without Regrets voyage is set in the Bowl.

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

08-Dec-2016 03:53:10 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2022 04:44:38 by Kags

Lady Domina
Jul Member 2007

Lady Domina

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kags said :
Lady Domina and Hodobox, will you guys please reply to this post what times you guys are online usually?

I'll really busy with rotations (think 12-15 hour days plus long drives back/forth), so I can't really log in every day to check.

Thanks,
~Portmaster Kags

I just play POP at this time so i dont know when im online. But im not online at reset time because ill sleep at that time. No hurry for payment..

11-Dec-2016 07:54:41

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top